2016 Road Runner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dose it REALLY make that much Difference ...WHOSE PROP or the SIZE of the PROP on the boat that WINS...???

My props bigger than yours.....lol. ;-)

Boat looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a quick overview of my new 67 Road Runner from Ralph Almirola. I met Ralph at the 2016 Winter Nationals in Tampa Fl. Ralph and Joe Warren put on quite a show on how well the RR can perform and win races. After a couple of brief conversations I gave Ralph a deposit for a new boat. Ralph met my expectations to a T. The boat was ready when he said it would be and delivered in a well packaged box safely all the way to Alaska via the USPS.

The quality of Ralph's boats is exceptional and they are ready for paint after installing your radio gear and a couple of coats of expoxy. The hardware is high quality and the optional G-10 sponson's with there razor sharp edges are worth the extra cost.

If your looking for a new rigger give Ralph a shout, you'll be happy you did. tim
1662 Octura 4.7 - 5.2 cup or a H 32 same cup as the octura is plenty of heat racing speed 82-84 mph all day long. some others might tell you different?? But they either don`t race a boat in that 67 class.or own a 67 boat for heat racing? The New RAKED ABCs are Great props But the testing is still being done to determine the correct prop & amount of lift you need for heat racing...

It's all a balancing act!! The right prop, the right power, the right set-up, the right temp, the right wind, the right water,ect. ect. All boils down to how much you test and adjust to find the right combo that works for you and the boat!!!,

Brad

Thanks guys, yes it always comes down to setup. Should be a good start, the CMB is broken in with good timing #s, 1662, CMB nitro pipe and good setup instructions from Ralph. Well see!!

Latest posts

Back