2016 Novarossi / Top 91 Direct Drive Marine Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ron! It's great to have distributors on the board like this that give awesome customer service!

Well the prototype that I work out the miner problems on is in the boat and waiting on it next race. I has over 6 gallons of fuel thru is and has the best fit that I have every seen. The fit get better every time I run it. Have two twins ready for paint. Will be painting mine this evening. They both have 91's ready to go in them.

The new 67 in in the boat and ready for its next race also. May run it this Saturday to get a little more run time on it. This motor was great out of the box.

Nova Rossi builds a extremely clean engine. Are we Finally going to see a Box Race Engine that does not require a lot of extra work...?? WE have been waiting for a long time........

Joe,

We have been there on the 21 and 46. I think we are also there on the 91 and 67 as well. Set the head clearance for the nitro you are running, set the pipe length to best fit your setup and application, and focus on prop and driving to win races. I feel Novarossi is closer than any other manufacturer to finally making this a reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back