2016 Novarossi / Top 91 Direct Drive Marine Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Novarossi / Top 67 Direct Drive Marine Engine Coming Soon!!!!....
default_wink.png

I second that Larry .does anyone have footage of the. 91 in action,, or at least some engine reports.

Love mine
Did your motors come with polished heads ?
NO First Version Silver heads 2015 (out of stock) new Second Version Purple heads 2016
Allan you dont know what your talking about. Both engines are exactly the same. Difference is ones a different color water Jacket. There ha not been 2 versions of this engine.
Will Ron answer ? may little change improve?

I do believe Allen is correct there are a few changes to the 2nd batch ie crank an few other minor changes

About purple head or silver Ron can answer Im clueless

Guys,

The production engines are all the same. The early batches had polished cooling caps like the prototypes but the engines are all the same with all of the latest updates. The final production engines now have the trademark Nova purple cooling caps as shown in the pic above. I hope this clears up any questions. Thanks.

I didn't mean to start something I just liked the polished water jackets , mine has purple. Ron can you still get polished water jackets?

Hey Shane,

The polished water caps were phased out of Nova's inventory. Some of those that purchased first and second batch engines, received the remaining polished caps. There were a few that wanted purple rather than polished so I would post on IW for anyone wishing to switch out caps.

Latest posts

Back