*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I miss anything??? Oh yea, twin Roadrunner!!!!!......NOT.... ;) lol. Maybe when Joe W. clears me for access........ :p
A Twin Thats too much boat for you stay with what you got. ohh Lord you have a Mono thats going to be ugly

Julian
Hahaha. You and I know the truth. The tunnels took too much skill to drive so you moved up to a class where you can stay in lane 10 and simply go fast all by yourself!!!!!!..... ;) Happy New Year my friend. Looking forward to it!!!.... ;)
So you are saying that driving a Twin Rigger at 85- 90 mph in a 6 boat heat is easier than running a 45 mph micro tunnel boat ??? HMMMM :lol: :lol:
Now Foley. Tunnels haven't gone 45 mph in 25 years...haha. A good 20 stock hits 60. Its all uphill from there. Julian could barely finish a lap in three years with about every tunnel known to mankind. I am simply ragging him back as he and Joe like to give me a hard time about my F Mono I used to have. You remember how fast and loose that monster ran!!!!.....lol. Julian has found his home with twins, thats for sure. The first race I met him was at Atlanta Spring Nationals 2011. I don't think he placed with any of his tunnels but his twin races were awesome. I'll give him that, but we all know tunnel racers are still the best drivers known to mankind!!!!!!....... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I miss anything??? Oh yea, twin Roadrunner!!!!!......NOT.... ;) lol. Maybe when Joe W. clears me for access........ :p
A Twin Thats too much boat for you stay with what you got. ohh Lord you have a Mono thats going to be ugly

Julian
Hahaha. You and I know the truth. The tunnels took too much skill to drive so you moved up to a class where you can stay in lane 10 and simply go fast all by yourself!!!!!!..... ;) Happy New Year my friend. Looking forward to it!!!.... ;)
So you are saying that driving a Twin Rigger at 85- 90 mph in a 6 boat heat is easier than running a 45 mph micro tunnel boat ??? HMMMM :lol: :lol:
YES...... Cause you have experienced drivers........ :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:

Julian
YES...... Cause you have experienced drivers........ :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:
Glad to see you jump in Joe!!! I hope you guys are having a great New Years..... :)

Julian
Now Foley. Tunnels haven't gone 45 mph in 25 years...haha. A good 20 stock hits 60. Its all uphill from there. Julian could barely finish a lap in three years with about every tunnel known to mankind. I am simply ragging him back as he and Joe like to give me a hard time about my F Mono I used to have. You remember how fast and loose that monster ran!!!!.....lol. Julian has found his home with twins, thats for sure. The first race I met him was at Atlanta Spring Nationals 2011. I don't think he placed with any of his tunnels but his twin races were awesome. I'll give him that, but we all know tunnel racers are still the best drivers known to mankind!!!!!!....... ;)
Actually i placed 3rd in the winternats in B mod tunnel, 3rd in ATL spring nats in 2011. But Twins are not as easy as you think Ron maybe you should buy one and see for yourself. Bt ill offer you a ride during the weekend so you can experience it 1st hand. you can ask dick loeb he bought my Twin and has been doing pretty good.. so i actually finished some heats and placed ok.

But you on the other hand could not get a handle on your F mono LOL. But i do like Twins more than tunnels. see you in ATL my friend.

Ohh driving a slow boat is easier than driving a Twin hydro with 6 boats in the water..

since you claim tunnel drivers are the best in the world. lets do a Tunnel vs Twin race if you are so good you can win.

Julian

Julian
..........But ill offer you a ride during the weekend so you can experience it 1st hand.

.....But i do like Twins more than tunnels.
Ok. On that first one if we get an opening after the race, that would be awesome and it woukd be a blast!!!

On the second one, I already knew that. You got frustrated with all of the tunnels I have seen you run over the last two years, but when that twin went in the water you were grinning from ear to ear!!!!...... :D

BTW, does the twin class have lower engine size restrictions???

since you claim tunnel drivers are the best in the world. lets do a Tunnel vs Twin race if you are so good you can win.

Julian
I said tunnel drivers, not me...hahaha. But that would be fun to mix it up a little. Lets pick a tunnel class and the twin drivers build and run tunnels against us all weekend. Then some of the tunnel drivers bring a twin!!!! That would give the tunnel or twin guys bragging rights for the year. BTW, no borrowed boats allowed!!!! You can't take the easy route.... ;) This could get interesting.....

Julian
I said tunnel drivers, not me...hahaha. But that would be fun to mix it up a little. Lets pick a tunnel class and the twin drivers build and run tunnels against us all weekend. Then some of the tunnel drivers bring a twin!!!! That would give the tunnel or twin guys bragging rights for the year. BTW, no borrowed boats allowed!!!! You can't take the easy route.... ;) This could get interesting.....
Ron you want me to bring a tunnel you got it. you better get a B tunnel going because im bringing one to Atlanta this year. you better build a Twin for Atlanta. dick loeb has a B tunnel and a Twin. Step up and get one yourself. you can have a Twin 45's,67's,80's,90's and 101RS. take your pick..

yes, and yes.
Dang Bill. Great to hear you are coming!!! Carol will have her B Tunnel and I am sure there will be Dist 13 B's there, just a feeling I have.... :eek:

Julian, you are on. I am working on it as we speak. This will be a blast!!!!.... ;)

Back