*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then we have to hope for a gift from the pond gods...

There is a BIG AZZ turtle that hangs out around buoy 5 and 6, if he pops up at just the right time!!!! B) B) B)

One thing is for sure... We are gonna have some fun! Win Lose or Draw!

Lamar

When the Green Flag Drops..... The Bullsxit Stops........... :eek: :eek: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gang,

We have everything pretty much mailed down.

Entries should open up sometime this week if all goes according to plan.

Thanks,

Lamar

Yahoo!!! Looking forward to it Lamar.

20 Stk Tunnel

20 Tunnel

40 Tunnel

60 Tunnel

Open Tunnel

P limited Tunnel

Gas Mono

Jersey Skiff/Cracker Box

Did I miss anything??? Oh yea, twin Roadrunner!!!!!......NOT.... ;) lol. Maybe when Joe W. clears me for access........ :p

Did I miss anything??? Oh yea, twin Roadrunner!!!!!......NOT.... ;) lol. Maybe when Joe W. clears me for access........ :p
A Twin Thats too much boat for you stay with what you got. ohh Lord you have a Mono thats going to be ugly

Julian

A Twin Thats too much boat for you stay with what you got. ohh Lord you have a Mono thats going to be ugly

Julian
Hahaha. You and I know the truth. The tunnels took too much skill to drive so you moved up to a class where you can stay in lane 10 and simply go fast all by yourself!!!!!!..... ;) Happy New Year my friend. Looking forward to it!!!.... ;)

Julian
Hahaha. You and I know the truth. The tunnels took too much skill to drive so you moved up to a class where you can stay in lane 10 and simply go fast!!!!!!..... ;) Happy New Year my friend. Looking firward to it!!!.... ;)
Cant wait to see you buddy. ohh I dont have a IMPBA Twin record for running in lane 10 just a thought :eek: ..

its going to be a good race :p

Julian
Hahaha. You and I know the truth. The tunnels took too much skill to drive so you moved up to a class where you can stay in lane 10 and simply go fast all by yourself!!!!!!..... ;) Happy New Year my friend. Looking forward to it!!!.... ;)
So you are saying that driving a Twin Rigger at 85- 90 mph in a 6 boat heat is easier than running a 45 mph micro tunnel boat ??? HMMMM :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back