*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with the guys and the verdict is in: You wanted it... YOU GOT IT!!!

The Atlanta Model Boaters will be offering an UNLIMITED class for the 2013 Spring Nats.

Any IMPBA legal hull - any IMPBA legal power source... RUN WHATCHA' BRUNG!!!

Later,

Lamar
Inline twin mono!!! I'm looking forward to this spring.

It is a Great Class to let boaters cross over and race others that normally dont race together. P.S. tell Doug dont over cook his batteries before the race begans.... :lol: :lol:

I'll be busy with the race but I'd love to see David "100mph." Hall get one of his FE Hydros entered! :D ;)

Smell that?? You guys have my wheels turnin. :lol:

D.

I'll be busy with the race but I'd love to see David "100mph." Hall get one of his FE Hydros entered! :D ;)

Smell that?? You guys have my wheels turnin. :lol:

D.
Davids FE was running very well last weekend at Huntsville BUT.... I smelled SMOKE or MONEY Burning when he took the radio box lid off.

We plan to LOCK DOWN the lake with HIGH POWERED ROADRUNNER TWINS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We plan to LOCK DOWN the lake with HIGH POWERED ROADRUNNER TWINS!!!!
tumblr_lmxq9e6dhI1qzt2he.gif

F Mono

F Hydro

Twin Hydro

Nitro Offshore

Unlimited

let the games begin

You guys are what keeps me doing this! It's cool to see the smack talk starting to fly and entries lining up.

We are still working on a few details and plan to begin taking entries after the first of the year.

Everything is going through RCRacingEvents.com this time around so stay tuned...

Thanks,

Lamar

You guys are what keeps me doing this! It's cool to see the smack talk starting to fly and entries lining up.

We are still working on a few details and plan to begin taking entries after the first of the year.

Everything is going through RCRacingEvents.com this time around so stay tuned...

Thanks,

Lamar
Lamar you and the Huff's better have your gas monos ready nitro demons coming for you guys again

Lamar you and the Huff's better have your gas monos ready nitro demons coming for you guys again
We will be ready! Hopefully I will have the inline twin together and dialed in by then! If not, we will just hit the clock, hold lane one, and hope you guys lean on the mixture control a little too hard! :)

Lamar

40 hydro

40 mono

60 hydro

60 mono

f mono

f hydro

twin hydro nitro

LETS ROCK!

We will be ready! Hopefully I will have the inline twin together and dialed in by then! If not, we will just hit the clock, hold lane one, and hope you guys lean on the mixture control a little too hard! :)

Lamar
Lamar we will do what we did last year give you the pond and pass all of you on the out side LOL and you will still cry .. mixture will stay to the rich side we have plenty of power ;-)

Latest posts

Back