*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you like the pipe Ron :) Shame about the weather:( good luck all!!!
This is a bad azz pipe Dion. Jeremy is going to sell a boat load of these pipes. There were alot of people under my tent after seeing my tunnel walk away from the field.... ;) The same with my 20 OB I got from Aaron with Jeremy's NR pipe. It was clearly the fastest 20 mod at the race. I have a couple of mechanical and fuel issues to correct, then I will be ready for the WTC. I dont wont to clog the race thread as there was a lot of great hydro and mono action as well. Ill post under the SPP thread....... :)

Congrats to all the winners. Wish I could have made it with my twin, Glover and I had major transmission problems 2-1/2

hours into the trip Friday evening and pretty much shot us getting there Sat morning. Maybe next year.

Atlanta boys great job!! I had a great time and enjoyed seeing some old friends and meeting the new ones. Thanks Ron, mike, Karl and Martin for helping me out all weekend

See you all soon!

Scott

Back