2012 CMB Fall National t shirts..order now!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang

Time to order your 2012 FALL NATIONAL T shirt. I am now taking order and they will be ready for pick up at the race. Due to a very busy schedule this year if you want a shirt please order it now. You must pay in advance via paypal ([email protected]) or check. (Jeni Johnson @ 1122 Brick Chimney Road, Georgetown SC 29440)

FALL NATIONAL ..T Shirt on sale now!

X Small to X Large $15.00

XX Large to XXX Large $17.50

I need your size and color of shirt you want…..…this year the colors are

Black shirt with neon PINK..YELLOW..or GREEN or ORANGE vinyl. (you choose color of vinyl for logo)

Sport Gray shirt with BLACK or ROYAL BLUE vinyl. (you choose color of vinyl for logo)

I will do POCKET shirts but only on request and you must add $5.00 to each shirt ordered.

Again this year I will only have a few shirts to sell at the race so get your order in now. I can do kids sizes

too. You can contact me at [email protected] for any questions. I will post pictures soon of shirts.

THANKS jj

Last edited by a moderator:
jeni, black with green, large with a pocket. tell deryl i ran the 'ducer yesterday, what a fun, fast boat!!

Jeni( 2 )- 2 Xl - Black with yellow lettering - Will send MO . I have a box of fishing magazines for the Marines , send to same address ? THX Tom .

Hey Jeni,

I sent an email yesterday for a x-large grey with black.

Did you receive this email?

Thanks,

Jeremy

You got any logo pics yet JJ ? Georganna and I in are for a few- but wanna see the logo before we pic colors.

Thanks for all you do ,

Andy

Sorry for the delay in getting with everyone. A very sweet lady (grandma) died last night so I am behind in getting the first shirt done up so I can post a picture. Things should get back to normal next week. I have the design done just fine tuning it a little. Thanks for your understanding. jj

Latest posts

Back