2010 Namba Nationals 1000's of Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

Well sorry for the short wait, but we were on vacation after the NAMBA Nat's. We wish to thank everyone we met, Mary and I had a great time. The Voodoo club

did a great job putting on 8 days of racing in the super hot weather! You'll note so many people wearing towels on their heads, it was a new fashion statement by the time the racing was over! We met so many great people while there, we hated to leave.

As you all know by now, Mary loves to take lots of pictures. It's my job to go through pick some good ones and get them up for everyone to enjoy.

So here's all 8 days of racing from the 2010 Namba Nationals, broken down by each day, and also some great party pics and the banquet.

We hope everyone who was at the event or want to see pictures from the event enjoy them.

Click Here to go to Mary's Website: http://floridarcboatracing.com/index.html

Ron Ratoff

Mary Hellwig

Well sorry for the short wait, but we were on vacation after the NAMBA Nat's. We wish to thank everyone we met, Mary and I had a great time. The Voodoo club

did a great job putting on 8 days of racing in the super hot weather! You'll note so many people wearing towels on their heads, it was a new fashion statement by the time the racing was over! We met so many great people while there, we hated to leave.

As you all know by now, Mary loves to take lots of pictures. It's my job to go through pick some good ones and get them up for everyone to enjoy.

So here's all 8 days of racing from the 2010 Namba Nationals, broken down by each day, and also some great party pics and the banquet.

We hope everyone who was at the event or want to see pictures from the event enjoy them.

Click Here to go to Mary's Website: http://floridarcboatracing.com/index.html

Ron Ratoff

Mary Hellwig

Photobucket shows "Page not found"

Great pics guys you two always put alot of effort in making sure we have pics from races thanks again your racing buddy.

Back