2008 IMPBA International Regatta DVD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

*****NEW RELEASE*****

*****2008 IMPBA International Regatta*****

*****Free Shipping on all dvds will end Jan. 31*****

The newest and best release from Me Time Productions this year !

The 2-disk set it full with more pit action, multiple camara angles, and full coverage of Round 5.

We are taking orders for dvds that will ship on Monday. 2008 IMPBA International Regatta DVD

Thanks to all of our sponsors who helped make this release possible !

Included on the dvd are:

Day 1: Three Video highlights of Rounds 1 thru 3 ( first half of classes )

Day 2: One Video of highlights of Round 4 and full coverage of Round 5

Day 3: Three Video highlights of Rounds 1 thru 3 ( second half of classes )

Day 4: One Video highlights of Round 4 and full coverage of Round 5

Specialty Day 1: One Video highlights of Rounds 1 thru 3

Specialty Day 2: One Video highlights of Rounds 4 thru 5

and the Indy Unlimited race that was amazing, and for those who don't know, wait till you see who was driving Bruce Jacobs twin.

Thanks again to our sponsors and everyone that has supported us this year.

Happy Holidays,

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Metime.

Congrats on geting the video out..I know you had your work cut out for you on this one.. I hope it turns out fantastic.

Happy Holidays

Grimracer

Metime.
Congrats on geting the video out..I know you had your work cut out for you on this one.. I hope it turns out fantastic.

Happy Holidays

Grimracer
Thanks Mike,

It was a lot of footage, but the audio is what completed the puzzle. It turned out great.

Your knowledge of the racers and their equipment was second to none, but not to leave out Garrett Randall on the specialty days, fantastic job guys.

Make sure you watch allllllllllllllll the way thru the credits :D

Keep a look out in the mailbox in the next few days.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Doug & Kerri

Great job on the coverage. That guy on the PA was almost a pro! The part after the credits is priceless.

Just got mine in the mail today and had a quick look, fantastic job guys, thanks a bunch!!! :D

Having Mike and Garrett "miked up" sure made a big difference to the overall production. ;)

Karen, you're a very, very good sport! :)

Ordered mine yesterday.I will need a break between boat repairs and rebuilding.I have some of their other vids and i played them last year at a mall show big hit but no new members. :(

Thanks guys for doing what you do.I like seeing other guys run and different types of boats.

Terry

Ordered mine yesterday.I will need a break between boat repairs and rebuilding.I have some of their other vids and i played them last year at a mall show big hit but no new members. :(
Thanks guys for doing what you do.I like seeing other guys run and different types of boats.

Terry
Thanks Terry,

I'm glad to hear that our dvds are being used to attract new members, that is one of the major reasons I started doing this.

I might have a new one for you mid summer, made to promote the RTR class that can be used in hobby stores that sell RTRs and will be offered free to any club that wants one, IMPBA or NAMBA.

I will let you know when it is done, you'll be the first one to get it.

What did you thank about the 08 Internats?

Doug

I'm learning a lot watching in slow mo how my boats (and the competitions!) handle race water. At full speed the "splash" happens way too fast to really see what happened... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, been meaning to drop you a line , My wife confiscated the dvd's when they arrived and i told her not to give them to me befor my birthday which was last week....I have been watching them as time permits and love them and mike does a good job with his commentary.

I appreciate the little something extra as well .These ones are the best yet.I like to see how other boats and drivers do .

Thanks again and keep making them.

Terry

Back