2007 Orlando Winter Nats -FINAL Entry List 393 Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , what is the procedure for classes that are entered and don't have enough entries to run ? Reason I ask is that I could save a full night in the hotel plus all other expenses if I don't run on Thursday in Multi engine rigger . Time woild be better spent in my shop ! Thanks , Tom .

Hi , what is the procedure for classes that are entered and don't have enough entries to run ? Reason I ask is that I could save a full night in the hotel plus all other expenses if I don't run on Thursday in Multi engine rigger . Time woild be better spent in my shop ! Thanks , Tom .

Tom,

List will be updated shortly. With the mail yesterday, the Multi Engine Rigger class met the entry min and the class will be run.

Tom,

List will be updated shortly. With the mail yesterday, the Multi Engine Rigger class met the entry min and the class will be run.
Great , thanks !

Entries updated thru 12/22 -- 341 Boats - 94 Contestants

Today is the last day to mail in your entries. No entries will be accepted postmarked after 12/22.

Great to see Joe Ingrao in Multi Engine rigger , time to get my shizzit together ! Joe has forgotten more about going fast than most will ever know !! Time to get fired up for this deal !

The final entry list is now updated thru the mail received Tuesday 12/26.

Total Contestants - 111

Total Boats Entered- 385

Last edited by a moderator:
The final entry list is now updated thru the mail received Tuesday 12/26.

Total Contestants - 113

Total Boats Entered- 393

We need an X Mono to complete the class . surely there must be someone out there with an X mono that can run . I find it hard to believe that there aren't a dozen registered !?

There will be a scale concourse at this years WinterNats! Don't forget your photo's!!
Hey Mark you racing the roundnose? What boats are the others racing?

Have fun and good luck

PHIL T

1/8 Scale (10Boats-2Heats)

Allen,Mike

Gerdik,Lou

Hartley,Fred

Ingrao,Joe

Newton,Roger

Walter,Mark Candy Man?

Walter,Perry

Wiebelhaus,Joe

Gualtieri,Steve

St.Clair,Jack Oboy Oberto

Phil, I will be racing a U-4(mark&pak), pops is driving a U-4(tri-cities). This will be only the 2nd time I have driven a pickle fork in scale. phil, too bad you could'nt come down for this one and mix it up a little!!

Mark U-4 :rolleyes:

Phil, here is what I know so far

Mike Allen - probably his Circus

Lou Gerdik - ? maybe his Bardahl

Fred Hartley - Pride of Pay-n-Pak

Joe Ingao - RedMan

Roger Newton - formula

Mark Walter - Mark & Pak

Perry Walter - Tri - Cities

Joe Wiebelhaus - Maybe his Jasper engines & Trans.

Steve Gualtieri - Pay -n- Pak

Jack St.Clair - Speedy Printing

should be some good racing, some fast boats there!!!

Hi Phil: Mark covered the list of boats very well. I would like to add however that we have a tremendous scale racer in Florida by the name of Jack St.Clair. If it weren't for Jack we would have 4 or 5 less scales at our races including Mark and I. He devotes many hours to keep the fleet running. One other point of interest Phil. Jack runs his back up Speedy Printing at our District races, the blue and white one, instead of his red, yellow and white one that he won the Nats with. By him doing this it makes the racing much more competative. Of course he usually wins anyway due to his superior driving abilities. If there was a National Award for the person doing the most for the Scale class he would get my vote. I love the guy as a fellow racer and a gentleman and true friend. ( No wise cracks please from you guys who don't know him). Thanks, Perry

Perry hit it on the haed,,, Jack is one of the main reason I'am in this elite class of r/c boaters!!!! A true sportsman,,even when you think you are beating him,,,,,, your not....he loves to give you lane one ...you just have to stick it for six laps,,,one mistake and its over...Most of the scales in our dist have had Jack's magic work done to them....We are trying to put pressure on him for the 07 season,,,he will probably just have that big ole smile on his face...... ;)

Most all Dist.3 scale racers have benifited from Jack's knowledge at some point. He is always willing to help anyone. Jack is one of those guys where you always learn something everytime you talk boats with him!! You definately walk away smarter after talking with Jack! lol! looking forward to a new racing season.

Mark U-5

Latest posts

Back