2005 NAMBA NATS RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Mark...

Sounds like you had the NAMBA boys covered! Is this guy coming to Jackson?

-Carl,

VansRacing said:
Ding Ding Ding! The correct answer goes to.... the Grimster!
Mr John Otto won the very first US-1 throphies offered to the O/B tunnels in both 3.5cc & 7.5cc.  Man time flies.

-Carl,

107259[/snapback]

Whoever had hopes of winning stock 3.5 US-1 this year can scratch that from their to do list <_< .lol. This show will be a blast. See you in Tennesse.

~Mitch Jr.

Congratulations to all. Placing in the top three of any national event is a major accomplishment.

I would also like to Applaud Ira Cotton. First Place in Sport 40-1 with a perfect score!!!!! He is an inspiration to all.

RaceCraftBearings said:
Russ Williamson said:
Russ and I are looking forward to running on some smooth water as well.  The guys putting on the race are doing a great job, but they cannot do much about the wind. 
Watching the Weather Channel showing rain in TN makes me wonder how high the Jackson pond will be.

JD

106928[/snapback]

Russ, glad to see your doing well with the T2.

As for the rain in TN it is the remnants of the hurricane from this past weekend and that should be gone within a day or so and hopefully we will have some great weather. We did get one day of rain last year while the Internats were taking place at the same location but the pond stayed raceable. I have been to Jackson a few times and never seen it rough.

Ron

106930[/snapback]

One day of rain last year. I must of been somewhere else. Don't kid yourself Jackson can get rough. At the last race there this year it was bad windy Sat. of the weekend.

Tim

Did I get that right? Lohring Miller Placed "2nd" in A-Mod Tunnel,,,Man! Thats gettin' real close to home,,Congratulations Lohring!!! :D

As promised I came home tonight fully intending to publish the results from Friday and today, but I have not yet received either. Will publish them as soon as they are received.

Chris Wittrig said:
The official results are being posted on the NAMBA website as they come in, along with the class photo.  Click Here for the Results.
106740[/snapback]

Chris,

Could you do me a favor and check to see exactly what you are missing for results, etc. I now have everything in my possession.

Thanks,

Rick

1 ALAN TERRY 1600 AIRTRONICS PHIL THOMAS MAC BROWN 450 BRAND X

2 BRIAN WATTS 1400 JR AC MAC BROWN 1455 RED MAX

3 ALLAN YUEN 125 AIRTRONICS MUTT II CMB EVO 1455/3 HOME BREW

Is this correct? Yuen third with 125 must have been a lot of dnf or only three boats showed up. How many sport40-2 raced?

Phil,

That has to be a typo. I think their was more than 3 just from D-9 in NorCal including the winner Alan Terry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn 787 said:
Phil,
That has to be a typo.  I think their was more than 3 just from D-9 in NorCal including the winner Alan Terry.

107486[/snapback]

Although I do not have the result in front of me, I'm pretty sure that should be 1225.

We are filling in all the holes and correcting any errors as I type. There were 20 Sport 40-2s entered.

Thanks,

Rick

YO AL,

Pidgion poop & Doggy doo payved the way for a great win in scale. :lol:

Fantastic, Way To Go, Great Job, Good Deal, ect, ect, ect. :) :) :)

CONGRATS,CONGRATS,CONGRATS.

Don :p

Heard it was an all California podium in Scale, Al (Doggy Doo Daddy) Waters, 1st; Don (Big Daddy) Osman, 2nd; Gary (No Name) Moll 3rd; Was it an all Vintage Scale podium also?? Al has a chisel nose, Don has a shovel nose, did Gary race his shovel nose? Does this mean Al (Doo Daddy) will be getting a lot of gold chains and coming out with his own Rap album?? LOL

Jeff Wells has a DREAM Nats with wins in 45 stock tunnel, 45 MOD tunnel, 11cc stock tunnel and 11cc MOD tunnel, Jeff and Don Osman drove together from NORCAL to the Nats, Don's got second places in B-stock and Scale, there will be some happy faces coming all the way back. Probably not a speck of room left in the trailer with all the trophies in there!! Congrats guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
conventionals-1st,2nd,3rd, THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!! congradulations to these scale racers! MARK U-5

I noticed that JD got one of his new hulls out of the Skunkworks, the up and coming Aquacraft 21 mono. He placed 2nd with it in A OB mono.

If he takes it to Jackson, somebody needs to get some shots of it!

AndyBrown said:
Still no full results on the NAMBA site?
107907[/snapback]

Andy and other...this is my fault really. I have been getting home too late to fill in the holes for Chris Wittig. I WILL finish this weekend.

Thanks,

Rick

Latest posts

Back