2005 NAMBA NATS RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Cesati

Here is the latest...I will update as frequently as possible.

Thanks,

Rick

Saturday

A mono - (1) Jerry Crowther (2) Roy Edenfield (3) Dave Bestpitch

B OPC tunnel - (1) Jeff Wells (2) Don Osman (3) Russ Williamson

G-1 Gas mono - (1) Wayne Poisson (2) Russ Stark (3) Jerry Crowther

Sport 60 - (1) Russ Stark (2) Nancy Moll (3) Charlie Ott

Sunday

A hydro - (1) Steve Ball (2) Brian Sorgente (3) Gary Moll

B Mod tunnel - (1) Jeff Wells (2) Pete Forcier (3) Joe Monohan

C mono - (1) Alan Terry (2) Jerry Crowther (3) Oliver Douglas

GX-1 Gas outrigger - (1) Phil Montano (2) Gary Blockburger (3) Russ Stark

Rick Cesati said:
Here is the latest...I will update as frequently as possible.
Thanks,

Rick

Sunday

A hydro - (1) Steve Ball (2) Brian Sorgente (3) Gary Moll

106685[/snapback]

Thanks Rick,

Keep the results coming!!!!!

Is this the final for the .21 hydro class?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, Thats alot of classes!!

what was the total boat count at the Namba nats this year?

~James

Way to go Tinman... Hawk up front.. cool..

I have seen him struggle with this boat in the past.. But Steve is about the best tuner i know...

BIG CONGRATS

Grimracer

longballlumber said:
Grimracer said:
Way to go Tinman... Hawk up front.. cool..

106752[/snapback]

Folks,

I just sent the results from today to Chris and will be updating every night to him directly; use the link he provided to access them.

We had some high winds today and low scores but some good racing in the larger classes. I should mention that several records have been applied for already and hopefully more are to come!

Rick

P.S.

Grim,

Steve did a real nice job driving and scored very high (1500). What a nice guy, too! I ended up 4th overall with my Ninja and fast time of the class at 1:14. There was Steve Ball, Leighton Henry and I with Hawk/Ninjas against a whle flock of Eagles. FUN!

P.P.S. I'll try to get that Nemesis on to the podium!

More Later!

Rick

Eric Bourlet said:
Any word on who won A OPC today?
106792[/snapback]

Eric,

Real ugly water for the small boats today...a battle of attrition. Joe's Lynx was quick, running a 1:40 during the first heat in...ehhh water...but the wind was too much for the rest of the day.

Regards,

Rick

if only I could have finished in A- hydro. got a lot of comments on the boat being very fast and smoking......but not one finish in 4 rounds! no good. for my first nationals it was a learning experience. it was great meeting guys that i had only read about. Sunday was a blast. look out though i'll be back on friday with my sport 40-2.

Eric Bourlet said:
Any word on who won A OPC today?
106792[/snapback]

Final results for A OPC Tunnel:

1st - Top Speed 2, Mark Fredericks

2nd - JD

3rd - Joe Monohan

Super rough water and Mark did a great job running with the conditions.

Congrats Mark!

Rw

P.S. This was his first race ever!

Mark_and_Jerry_NAMBA.jpg

I have heard the TS2 will run in some super crapy water.. i very good trate for a small tunnel.

Never mind the points a win is a win.. congrats to the TS2 on its first of many big wins.

Grimracer

Hey guys,

Congrats to all the NAMBA winners!

The Jackson Tenn. pond is fairly well protected from the wind so we should all see some WOT action there for 3.5cc Tunnel racing.

I am ready for that call...3.5cc tunnel, your on the clock!

-Carl

Looks like the D-9 Boys AND Girls are having a good go at it!

Congats to the Moll family, the Terry family, Don Osman, Jeff Wells and Dave Bestpitch. Keep up the good work guys and gals! ;)

-Buck-

Russ and I are looking forward to running on some smooth water as well. The guys putting on the race are doing a great job, but they cannot do much about the wind.

Watching the Weather Channel showing rain in TN makes me wonder how high the Jackson pond will be.

JD

Jerry,

got off the phone the other day with Mr Tom M and he stated that the pond was in need of a bit of rain and he feels the pond is in fantastic shape now after the rain.

ROCK ON

Mike Z

Latest posts

Back