2005 NAMBA NATS RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ Williamson said:
Russ and I are looking forward to running on some smooth water as well.  The guys putting on the race are doing a great job, but they cannot do much about the wind. 
Watching the Weather Channel showing rain in TN makes me wonder how high the Jackson pond will be.

JD

106928[/snapback]

Russ, glad to see your doing well with the T2.

As for the rain in TN it is the remnants of the hurricane from this past weekend and that should be gone within a day or so and hopefully we will have some great weather. We did get one day of rain last year while the Internats were taking place at the same location but the pond stayed raceable. I have been to Jackson a few times and never seen it rough.

Ron

Anyone know the results from yesterdays Open Multi-Engine and B-Hydro races?

They haven't been posted on the NAMBA site yet.

-Buck-

We have not yet received Tuesday's results from the race representatives. As soon as we receive them they will be posted. I will post a notice here when they are available.

Chris Wittrig said:
We have not yet received Tuesday's results from the race representatives.  As soon as we receive them they will be posted.  I will post a notice here when they are available.
107051[/snapback]

Chris just got them! We are doing our best to pass the info along!

The multi engine winner was Rich Moore in a Roadrunner with MAC 84's.

The B hydro winner was Rich Moore in a Roadrunner with a MAC.

Whew...I'm going to bed!

Rick

The results for Tuesday and Wednesday have been posted. We are still missing some fast times for classes, as well as photos for the classes on each day. The Gas Team Marathon results are in, but we don't yet have a team name.

Thanks Guys.

Keep up the good work. I'm sure ya'll are pretty busy around there.

:)

-Buck-

p.s. What was Jerry C. running in the open muti-class? A twin mono?

The Thursday results have been posted. I will be out of town tomorrow and returning on Saturday evening at which time the Friday and Saturday results will be posted.

topfuel443 said:
Whoa, Thats alot of classes!!
what was the total boat count at the Namba nats this year?

~James

106749[/snapback]

James,

I have found a very good driver that was entered in the stock class at the Nats that wants to drive Talley's stock boat...I'm bringing it for him to drive. B)

It is going to be fun!

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
VansRacing said:
topfuel443 said:
Whoa, Thats alot of classes!!
what was the total boat count at the Namba nats this year?

~James

106749[/snapback]

James,

I have found a very good driver that was entered in the stock class at the Nats that wants to drive Talley's stock boat...I'm bringing it for him to drive. B)

It is going to be fun!

-Carl,

107201[/snapback]

That's too bad that Mr. Talley can't make it to the Nats this year :( . He is still coming to the Charleston race this year right?

~Mitch Jr.

Congrats to Rich Moore for another win in the twin class! Rich's driving skills are amazing, he's got something like 13 us1 patches :huh:

way to go Rich! I see Jerry there too, 3rd with his twin 'ducer :eek: ... one word, AWESOME! :D

Wow Looks like a twincraft boat won the A o/b mono class.

good going to Joe. of 707. ! :)

topfuel443 said:
hmmmm who might that be?
~James

107215[/snapback]

I'll give you three clues:

1) He won the very first IMPBA US-1 offered to the 3.5cc tunnel class.

2) He also (that same year) won the first IMPBA US-1 offered to the 7.5cc tunnel class with one of my models.

3) He drove in the 2004 InterNats, 3.5cc stock tunnel class in Jackson last year.

-Carl,

Gabe,,,, it has to be Johno... dam he is fast... however he is the utmost of gentlemen and one of my favorite guys to race against..

GO JOHNO

Grim

Ding Ding Ding! The correct answer goes to.... the Grimster!

Mr John Otto won the very first US-1 throphies offered to the O/B tunnels in both 3.5cc & 7.5cc. Man time flies.

-Carl,

Congradulations goes to Jeff Wells. Looks like he had his stuff together winning with his HTB 360 in the B OPC Tunnel 1st place and in the B MOd class 1st as well followed up by Pete Forcier in second again with a HTB 360. Then to go on in the C Tunnel class 1st again for Jeff Wells with a HTB 360.

Mark Hopper

HTB Boats

Latest posts

Back