2005 Internats question..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Hey guys, I have a question about the parking arrangements at this years internats at Jackson, I and my race partner will be coming back to Jackson this year, I have a 26' pull behind camper/enclosed trailer. Its the camper that has the shop area in the back of it. My question is, can we park it in the normal pit area for the duration of the event? We will not need water or electric hookups (we have generator and water tanks) I just dont want to have to park WAY over where all of the motor homes were last year, since this is our Shop and living quaters combined and we will be working out of the shop area for the race. I know there was plenty of room last year for it, but just wanted to make sure...

Please? :D

~ James "Jackson Bound" Clegg

As far as I know the parking arangments will remain th esame trailers will be on the otherside of the dirt road reason being this allows easy pull in and pull out of trialers plus you have no problem parking behind your trailer during the events. Tents will still be set up on the lake side of the road. Again this is what was set up at the last Internats meeting I attended unless something has changed. Ernie and Richard are the ones actually in-charge.

Bill Zuber

maybe I read it wrong but that is kinda confusing Bill, Can we park our trailer/camper in the normal pit area or not? I do recall some mighty BIG enclosed trailers there the past year...

~James

topfuel443 said:
maybe I read it wrong but that is kinda confusing Bill, Can we park our trailer/camper in the normal pit area or not?  I do recall some mighty BIG enclosed trailers there the past year...
~James

82871[/snapback]

Top Fuel

Lets ask this same question on the IMPBA fourm..

Get your IMPBA entrys in early this year..

Grim

James,

Parking arrangements will be the same as last year. There should be no problem staying there if you have what you need to maintain your trailer. We will probally ask like last year to keep the trailers over on the west side of the gravel road toward the south end of the lake.

Mark/Richard

I talked with Ernie LaFluer the other day and he already has about 10 entrys for the 2005 Internats! I think this might be even larger than last years. See you at the races.

Bill Zuber

According to the Racers Group Yes Tom Moore I believe will be doing this again. Since you are a member of the Jackson Club, Joe give Tom a call and check with him.

David,

Yes there will be all of the hookups that you want. It is on the Fairgroungs property but a couple hunderd yards away.

Mark

Back