2004 Internats Entrey form

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
The jackson race site was really fixed up nice for the race this weekend with even more enhancements scheduled for the Internats July 24-31, 2004.

Is the entrants list on the Jackson web site current? I am just wondering if my entry made it south.

Tony it should be fairly current except for entries received last week. They were busy setting everything up for the race this last weekend. I'l check with them for you.

The list of contestants is up to date on the jackson website, as of 6-12-04 we have 86 racers and 280 boats. Dont forget the deadline is June 25th.

Thanks

Tom Moore Sec/Trea Jackson R/C Model Boaters

Just got an e-mail from Mark Hopper he said thye have 291 entries now looks like it will end up being a nice size Internats after all. I know I was surprised at the cheap gas prices there 2 weeks ago for thier race regular for $1.62 at some of the stations.

Really looking froward to placing facce with e-mails.

IS THERE A CAP ON THE NUMBER(**** caps lock) of entries you guys are going to accept? does it have to be post marked by the 25th or in your hands by the 25th....need to get off my butt and get the form in.

~James

never mind I should have read the entry form before I posted....duh

Last edited by a moderator:
Your entry form must be in the hands of the cd by the 25th. so get them in you dont want to miss this one i promise you.

Thanks Tom.

Yep I read all of that after I posted the questions....who woulda thought I could have answered my own questions just by reading...lol :D

You should have mine tomorrow.

Thanks James

I'm trying to get the wife to let's go and bring my new 30' camper :huh: :(

The only thing I have ready to run is a OS B sport tunnel , still waiting on Mod engine.

I'm trying {beging} but it's not looking good for me James :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always run the Sport Tunnel in the mod class and the Sport Class. Remember it not the fastest it's finishing that counts. They have RV spots at the lake site with water and electric. Hurry up! Time is short.

come on out Butch, i would be cool to have you there. I have a hotel room reserved but I may elect to camp, to save some dough. not sure yet. either way ill be there....

~James

:D Well at last count I think we have 91 contestents with 329 boat's regestered and more expected. :p As the sarg at arms I was awarded a slightly used sledge hammer handle to take care of the small problems. Lol joking of course. Looking forward to meeting a lot of the people I see on the forum and putting a face with the name. Remember the cut off is midnite the 25th. ;)

Richard tells me as of yesterday the boat count is in the 360"s and over 100 drivers. Anyone still wanting to come must have there entry form to Richard by midnight the 25th!

Mark Hopper

When all the entries are received will you give us the number of boats registered in each class? I indicated on my entry that I would like to reserve a camp site with electric and water. Can someone from the Race Committee who is handling this part of the race confirm that I have a site reserved? Thanks, Perry

(Perry P. Walter)

Latest posts

Back