200 MPH boat on e-bay L@@K

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pointing out an error in desciption is one thing ,and making fun of the guy is one thing ,but posting his email address with out his permission is a violation of the rules on this board isn't it?

Its not a right to harass someone.This got out of hand last year on another board and it resulted in the ebay seller calling the police.

I pointed it out because some people take a dim view of this sort of activity,it makes the entire board look bad and the organizations we belong to.

I'm not going to be part of this.

Does EBAY know what messages are being sent to this guy?

Also, I noticed he says written on the box-Not printed!

man. That just gave me the greatest ideas for getting all sorts of crapp sold on e-bay ;D ;D ;D ;D

"honey! where did I put that marker pen?"

by the way, I wonder how many mph my cool new "Castrol preasurised tank" fuel tank will add. it looks so cool I think it will easily outrun this rigger.

I Just bought a box of sharpies on Ebay, But they dont work. LOL So i cant marker my box to go 200.

and Mad Maxx I dont think people "posted" His email address, I cant remember and i am not going to look back, BUT If your a EBAY User, You can infact ask seller a question. and QUESTIONS WERE ASKED.

and its been read over 1000 times and 61 posts. First it was about this guy, Now a few have said things between us members of this board, and thats what we dont need. If you dont like it, DONT RESPOND..

Check this guys other auctions out. Apparently he has an outboard with a built-in clutch. It must be the clutch that allows him to:

“FROM A DEAD STOP AND WHACK THE THROTTLE,THE FRONT OF THE BOAT WILL RISE TO AN ALMOST STRIGHT UP POSITION AND SHOOT OUT OF THE WATER LIKE A ROCKET”

As far as I’m concerned, his butt became public property as soon as he posted all this BS for public consumption.

I sure wish he’d respond to my inquiry as to where I can get some of those Micro-Bubbles ;D

Gee…….I wonder if he’ll respond tell me where he got his Outboard Clutch from. ;D

The only problem with the outboard clutch is:

If you buy the clutch…..You’ll definitely need to invest in some of those Micro-Bubbles to keep you boat afloat, and protect it from scratches while you sit at the start line.

uuuuuuuuuuummmmmm, uuuuuuuuummmm first gear,

uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm, uuuummmmm second gear, gruuuunchhhhhh cruuuuunnnchh, crud I just blew out my O/B clutch but the dang boat just blasted off into the sky anyway at about 200 mph! LOL That ought to inrease the value and really draw the crowd to their feet for a standing ovation. LOL ;D

Hey you guy's are being so hard,

Chances are he got fed a line and brought the boat in his stupidity and is now hoping to capitalise on someone elses foolishness.

He might actually believe what he is saying.

If he's not actually a boater how would he know the truth.

Have pity on him for he's really pitiful.

I guess his come backs to the questions have been witty or at least half. LOL

Be kind he probably needs all the help, professional or otherwise he can get.

GT ;)

uuuuuuuuuuummmmmm, uuuuuuuuummmm first gear,

uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm, uuuummmmm second gear, gruuuunchhhhhh cruuuuunnnchh, crud I just blew out my O/B clutch but the dang boat just blasted off into the sky anyway at about 200 mph! LOL That ought to inrease the value and really draw the crowd to their feet for a standing ovation. LOL ;D

you r such a funny guy...

and for all others i got his email from ebay and i got a reply from 2night it goes like this......

Hi

Micro Bubble is a compound tha adheres to the boat and makes it watertight, claims makes it unsinkable.

The Hobby Shop was in New Jersey, (Fords, New Jersey). I have not been there in years, and could not tell you if it is in business any longer.I moved several years ago from the area.

The main bearing was new, engine was modified (thats when the main bearing was installed).

Thanks for the inquiry.

now its been said before by everyone else this kid is so gullable he probably thinks that if he says it long enough the boat will actually go 200 mph.

hell i can't even get my rc car or even my land car to get anywhere near 40--60 mph..

paul

destroyer racing

aka picco distroyer.

Mad Max- I think one of the great things about this hobby is that people help each other out with advice, product reports, and warnings, etc. To me this includes confronting people like him directly before they unload their stuff on some newbie buying his first boat. By posting on ebay he's opening himself to questions about his wares. If he really doesn't know anything about boats which i doubt, he should do his homework before making a claim like that and backing it up. If i sell something [and i do occasionally] i fully expect people to critique it and tell me if im selling too high, making false claims, etc. and i know everyone i buy/sell/trade boat stuff with would do the same.

Joe

And here I just bought something from that person (not the 200mph'r), who is not a guy, but a gal.. Also, since they were selling lots of r/c boat stuff, I told them about this fourm. Believe they were going to join up.

Mark..

The 200 MPH boat has been sold! $202.50, a little over a Buck per MPH. :eek: It still wasn't a bad deal in the Real World.

Now Andy Brown has a new goal to go for at the Internats! I'm just going to be looking to see 130+ there. If it can be done anywhere, it could very well be the place.

Back