• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rick Grim .21 O/B Rigger Brand New. Super Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardB

This is a Brand New Super Boat for the o/b rigger .21 class. This boat is very capable of winning a nationals in both Imbpa and Namba.

This boat was a 100% build by Rick Grim of Sundowner Boats. It has been sealed and fuel proof with clear expoxy based paint.

The weight is 1 lb 14 oz. Super Light build out and perfect for .21 o/b hydro.

This would make a great boat of next years racing. Give yourself a christmas present.

This is also a double entry boat. you can race it on both .21 o/b rigger and .21 rigger.

for sale on ebay. good luck on your bidder. Perfect build . build by the designer Rich Grim

Here is the Link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250287040941

Please check out my other ebay auctions.

Richard in Denver

Hate to burst your bubble. That is not a Sundowner. It does look like the outboard hydro that Mark Grim runs. So it could be built by Mark or Chris Grim. The Sundowner was a boat design by Joe Monohan and Richard Hasselwood. I know that Skip Wagner and Joe were selling the boat over the years.

Here is a link to both boats side by side. You can see the difference. Here is a shot of Marks personal boat.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to burst your bubble. That is not a Sundowner. It does look like the outboard hydro that Mark Grim runs. So it could be built by Mark or Chris Grim. The Sundowner was a boat design by Joe Monohan and Richard Hasselwood. I know that Skip Wagner and Joe were selling the boat over the years. Here is a link to both boats side by side. You can see the difference. Here is a shot of Marks personal boat.

Mike
actually if my memory serves me right it was a randy meyer boat and rich,joe,and skip ran them in a o/b hydro. i think mark grim runs a dehoog a o/b hydro.its been a long time i could be foggy about this. cathie galbraith ran a sundowner also.

you are corect it was randy joe and haselwood to it over for randy later on

Well I stand corrected. Either way, I love my sundowner. Have not lost nationals when I run one.

Mike

Back