• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20-40-60-80-90 pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Just received many used 20-40-60-80-90 pipes for sale MONO-HYDRO. Will provide pics later this week of the entire set for sale. If you have preference on the pipes? (hard to find)?? please advise now. All brand & makes. Several new pipes. I will be glad to look. thanks jw.... [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received many used 20-40-60-80-90 pipes for sale MONO-HYDRO. Will provide pics later this week of the entire set for sale. If you have preference on the pipes? (hard to find)?? please advise now. All brand & makes. Several new pipes. I will be glad to look. thanks jw.... [email protected]
If you have a Muck 60 pipe in there I'd be interested.

Glenn

I need a Brown 67 parabolic or an AB black 67 pipe.

I am looking for a muck 40,80 and 90 pipe and i also am looking for a ops 67 pipe. Let me know what you got!

Thanks,

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator:
Irwin S pipe (Ib) or another 21 Muffled pipe?? Can you email a list of 20 pipes?? hate to be a bother

Give me a few days on the pipes guys. Working on the requests Now & will provide a list of others for sale. jw

Irwin S pipe (Ib) or another 21 Muffled pipe?? Can you email a list of 20 pipes?? hate to be a bother

Joe,

If you happen to have a second .21 Irwin S pipe, I'd like one also.

I know,highly unlikely, but gotta try.

Back