• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 x novarossi 21, 5port engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here i have 2 novarossi 5 port engines that i wish to sell.

no1,, is a genuine frank orlic modified novarossi 5 port 21 engine, this engine has orlic headbutton,waterjacket aswell as orlic backplate, it has good bearings and runs strong.with this engine you get a header and spring aswell , i ran this engine in a 20 hydro aswell as a 20 mono with good results for both. this engine has been well looked after and has a modified novarossi carb fitted to it , asking price is 250.00us shipped to your door airmail (SOLD TO KRIS )

no2 ,, is a standard novarossi 5 port 21 engine. this engine has smooth bearings and runs good.it has a modified novarossi carb fitted and preforms well in a mono or hydro. with this engine you also get a header a spring. asking price is 170.00us shipped to your door airmail,(SOLD TO JOHN)

i accept paypal and no buying form pm,s only on this thread. these 2 engines have been well looked after and oiled after evry run see pics added thanks jason nova 21 5 ports 001.JPGnova 21 5 ports 004.JPGnova 21 5 ports 003.JPGnova 21 5 ports 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason I will go 150 shipped on #2 if that works for you pm your paypal addy and I will get you paid John

I will take the Orlic as discussed Jase
default_smile.png

hi boaters here i have 2 novarossi 5 port engines that i wish to sell.

no1,, is a genuine frank orlic modified novarossi 5 port 21 engine, this engine has orlic headbutton,waterjacket aswell as orlic backplate, it has good bearings and runs strong.with this engine you get a header and spring aswell , i ran this engine in a 20 hydro aswell as a 20 mono with good results for both. this engine has been well looked after and has a modified novarossi carb fitted to it , asking price is 250.00us shipped to your door airmail (SOLD TO KRIS )

no2 ,, is a standard novarossi 5 port 21 engine. this engine has smooth bearings and runs good.it has a modified novarossi carb fitted and preforms well in a mono or hydro. with this engine you also get a header a spring. asking price is 170.00us shipped to your door airmail,(SOLD TO JOHN)

i accept paypal and no buying form pm,s only on this thread. these 2 engines have been well looked after and oiled after evry run see pics added thanks jason
attachicon.gif
nova 21 5 ports 001.JPG
attachicon.gif
nova 21 5 ports 004.JPG
attachicon.gif
nova 21 5 ports 003.JPG
attachicon.gif
nova 21 5 ports 002.JPG

Latest posts

Back