1991 Miss Madison photo's wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Buckmaster

Hi All,

I have a friend that is building a 1991 Miss Madison scale boat - Newton plans 176(and he doesn't have internet access) requires some photo's of this boat to help him with his project. if you have any pictures of this particular boat, could you please email them thru to [email protected]

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Brett Buckmaster

Hi All,I have a friend that is building a 1991 Miss Madison scale boat - Newton plans 176(and he doesn't have internet access) requires some photo's of this boat to help him with his project. if you have any pictures of this particular boat, could you please email them thru to [email protected]

Brett Buckmaster
Are you looking for the Valvoline Miss Madison or the Tony Tiger boat?

Hi All,I have a friend that is building a 1991 Miss Madison scale boat - Newton plans 176(and he doesn't have internet access) requires some photo's of this boat to help him with his project. if you have any pictures of this particular boat, could you please email them thru to [email protected]

Brett Buckmaster
The Valvoline Miss Madison

Thanks

Brett Buckmaster
The Valvoline Miss Madison

Thanks
Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll send you the only picture I got. I also have the decal set for that year if he needs them.

Back