1972 Miss Budweiser

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvknox

Our computer hard drive went south this week and took everything with it except my business programs and data.I'm having to to build back whatever I need.One of the things I need is a series of photos that Harry Gatjens took of the restored 72 Bud at the Hydroplane Museum.He posted a link to the photos Feb 12 2007,02:05AM.I would really appreciate it if Harry or someone who has the photos stored on his or her computer.could post them with a link so I can download them again.

Thanks

Harvey

Our computer hard drive went south this week and took everything with it except my business programs and data.I'm having to to build back whatever I need.One of the things I need is a series of photos that Harry Gatjens took of the restored 72 Bud at the Hydroplane Museum.He posted a link to the photos Feb 12 2007,02:05AM.I would really appreciate it if Harry or someone who has the photos stored on his or her computer.could post them with a link so I can download them again.Thanks

Harvey

72 BUD

Our computer hard drive went south this week and took everything with it except my business programs and data.I'm having to to build back whatever I need.One of the things I need is a series of photos that Harry Gatjens took of the restored 72 Bud at the Hydroplane Museum.He posted a link to the photos Feb 12 2007,02:05AM.I would really appreciate it if Harry or someone who has the photos stored on his or her computer.could post them with a link so I can download them again.Thanks

Harvey

72 BUD

Phil,thanks.Love this site.

Harvey

Back