• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1960 Thriftway Too

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back up for sale, can be delivered to the Fall nats or Carey Lake race.

Will not ship, new price $700 U.S.

Reply here

Yes it is Jim , I'm in Hamilton Ontario, but it can be brought to the Fall Nats or Carey Lake in Rochester.

Trade mumm ,Craig, Matt ,Me ,can we bring that old class back from the dead. Cajun bullet I just picked up NIB .67-91 size I think sealed 1st coat down

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see it stay in D1 Neil but not interested in any trades at this time.

With my driving skills Tim I'd has that hull damaged in my first race. It is a very fast hull setup right.

Neil. That boat is easy to drive. It is like a Cadillac.
default_smile.png

Wow! You are tempting a lot of people at that price! I think I would be in the doghouse if I bring home another boat. However I do have some stuff I would trade. I have nothing that is on your list , but if you want to talk, let me know.

Thanks Richard but I don't need anything, just want to move it to someone that will use it.

Latest posts

Back