• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1960 Thriftway Too

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Kish

Very clean 1/8 scale Thriftway Too

Comes complete less engine, rx and battery.

Imron paint, Speedmaster, Walt tank, Titan turn fin etc,

Will not ship, just to large, can be delivered to Dashwheel race or CanAm race.

Very rare all glass cab forward hull.

$1000 obo

2013-08-09 17.49.56.jpg

2013-09-08 09.47.02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys it is special, it's a light layup hull don't remember the exact weight.

After a few low end offers I've decided to just put it on the shelf .

Tim

1000 is low for that boat wow unfortunately here in Florida scales only come out a couple of times else i figure some way of getting it here

1000 is low for that boat wow unfortunately here in Florida scales only come out a couple of times else i figure some way of getting it here
Thanks Robert I thought it was reasonable considering the quality of the boat, no stickers on that hull.

I'll keep it to play with but stick to riggers for racing .

Robert read his post Tim will not ship it it's a pick up only.
That's due to the size of the boat, at 50" it would be costly and risky, would hate to see it damaged in shipping .

Always friends to pass it along to get it where it needs to go.

Robert,

If you really want that boat I am sure someone could bring it down to Charleston Fall Race

And plenty of people from Florida there could bring it back to you?

Just An Idea,

Mark Sholund

Robert,

If you really want that boat I am sure someone could bring it down to Charleston Fall Race

And plenty of people from Florida there could bring it back to you?

Just An Idea,

Mark Sholund
Thanks Mark but I've decided to hang it on the wall in my shop, if I only play with it a couple times a year no big deal .

Robert,

I do remember Jerry and his boys.

You are going back quite a few years now Robert.

The good old days!!!

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I always went testing with Jerry we were suppose to go the day he died i showed up at the house got the word, i loved when we were at Saginaw he would go around the Island with that twin

Trades possible.
default_cool.png

45 Crapshooter , hull only?

45 Roadrunner ?

Twin 101 Roadrunner, hull only?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back