18 power rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Guys..

I have a very good racing buddy that has to have his prostate removed dew to cancer. He is a VERY good buddy of mine and is going to need a project to keep him busy during his recovery.

I was on the phone with him this weekend and he was talking about a 18 rigger... I dont have any plans for one..

Tom.. do you have a kit I can buy...or anybody else.. his surgery is on the 15th so we do have some time.

I will supply the engine and hardware.. I just need a kit... or plans (cad files might work as I can cut parts on our laser cutter)

Let me know what ya got.

Grimracer

My .12 boat works has worked well for others with an .18 in it. I don't have a kit but you can have the plans...

Just let me know..

Guys..
I have a very good racing buddy that has to have his prostate removed dew to cancer. He is a VERY good buddy of mine and is going to need a project to keep him busy during his recovery.

I was on the phone with him this weekend and he was talking about a 18 rigger... I dont have any plans for one..

Tom.. do you have a kit I can buy...or anybody else.. his surgery is on the 15th so we do have some time.

I will supply the engine and hardware.. I just need a kit... or plans (cad files might work as I can cut parts on our laser cutter)

Let me know what ya got.

Grimracer

Good info guys.. lets let this tread chug for a few days.. Thanks for the PMs guys.. if we do not pull off a kit we get some files from one of ya.

Thanks

grim

I would be happy to send you a CD of the HH12 plans and laser cut (DXF) files.. Hammer told me once that a friend of his actually put a .21 it one... I am sure it wouldn't have any problems handling an 18

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like your in good hands Mike.... I'll send ya some files as well. Pick out what will work best for your buddy. I might be able to get a cheese .12 boat cut. my ff18 is like .25" too big for the 24" laser.... bummer!

Sounds like your in good hands Mike.... I'll send ya some files as well. Pick out what will work best for your buddy. I might be able to get a cheese .12 boat cut. my ff18 is like .25" too big for the 24" laser.... bummer!
i have a .12 cheese rigger kit sittin here that is cut and has foam for sponsons, just needs boom tubes, you can have it mike , it will go to a good cause man .. send me a addy and ill ship it to you. anything to do with cancer after losing my dad to it almost 2 yrs ago, ill be glad to help out. peace

terry

Terry.. your the man dude..

Mike Zaborowski

603 West Dodson Drive

Urbana IL 61802

Thanks man..

Going to a good buddy of mine from MN..

Grim

anything else needed, for that boat? maybe a steering servo? I have several, JR Z590 MG, or anything from a 100+oz/in , digital or anolog, I know all about the Cancer thing, too much so

Back