.12 Twin Texan Rigger!

Help Support intlwaters.com:

David Santistevan

I have a real treat for you twin fans. This is a Glenn Quarles Texan Twin .12 Nitro rigger. It is ready to run minus receiver and props. Both motors are new and in breakin, neither has been on the water. $800 firm plus the ride!

Glenn Quarles

Gary, it’s been years since I built this boat so I don’t remember any actual measurements...it is about the same size as my 21 boats except tub is wider to fit the two motors. Maybe David or the new owner can give you dimensions.

GQ

john bass

do you still build these boats ???...I would like to have one...john bass ..941-451-3585

Glenn Quarles

Hey John, I have such a long waiting list for my custom ascustic guitars, I don’t see much boat building time in my near future! Sorry!

GQ

Gary Lauer

I was interested in what engines are in it and how the exhaust is directed out of the hull.

Glenn Quarles

I ran it with the standard Nova 5 port motors . The exhaust simply blows out holes in the bottom of the tub. If you can find the video I posted on UTube you can see the exhaust blowing out as I’m starting the motors.

GQ

David Santistevan

Gar Lauer let me know what measurements I can take for you. I haven't shipped the boat yet so I can still take some for you.

David Santistevan

Here are a few of the measurements
Tub 26.75" long, 1.75" high at the engines, 1.25" at the transom
Sponsons 16" on center
Engines @ 14.5"

D

Gary Lauer

Thank you. is the engine dimension from the transom? how wide is the tub? The video is great.

KenOlvis

Thanks David
Looking forward to The twin Texan arriving next week !!
an Taking it to Blue Lake Ga. when ever Glen Quarles buts on that Saw event Again.

Latest posts