• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale .12 zippkits gen 2 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

top fuel 1

here i have a .12 zippkits gen 2 rigger that i built and do not have the time to run, it is in brand new condition using high quality parts. here is the list

1. nova rossi .12 motor with glens mod carb

2. glens texan pipe with coupler

3. don third channel mix with os inflight needle

4. walt barney stainless fuel tank

5. futaba s3102 servos for steering, throttle , and third channel

6. venom lipo battery with voltage regulator

7. rossi sales water proof radio switch

8. zippkits hardware, rudder, strut, hugley shaft, motor mount bracket

9. oak stand that i built

you will need to supply your reciever,radio and prop.

this boat was built and sealed with mas epoxy, my painter used a base then automotive clear coat blue with silver ghost flame , it is a good paint job but has some minor imperfections. if you have any questions i will check my mail twice a day, i have just over $625.00 invested in this boat .

asking price $575.00 plus shipping i accept money order or paypal please no international shipping.

thanks brian

Attachments

• Img_0500.jpg
    Img_0500.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Img_0498.jpg
    Img_0498.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Img_0499.jpg
    Img_0499.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Img_0501.jpg
    Img_0501.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
new price is $550.00, this is a very nicely built brand new rigger

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
this rigger is still for sale i am dropping the price to $475.00 plus shipping. this rigger is brand new condition with a good parts list

thanks

this will be the last price drop on this rigger new price is $425.00 plus shipping and paypal fee. any lower and i will just keep the rigger

thanks

Brian,

I sent the payment out to you yesterday afternoon. Please let me know when you receive it.

Thank you.

-Chris

Back