• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - JAE twin FE rigger!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For Sale - JAE twin P-limited power FE rigger. This is a cool little FE twin without a doubt. It will be sold ready to run minus only RX/TX and that includes the two NEU lipos! I have been running this in our B/P limited hydro class and it has been a fun boat to race. It runs every bit as fast as the better running P-limited singles in D12 but has the unique twin sound. While it took a few races to find and upgrade some parts to make it better (stronger cable collets, cables, adjustable struts, bigger connectors on motors and ESCs) the boat is where it needs to be now. Numerous people here in D12 can vouch for how it performs and it's only up for sale to generate funds to offset issues with a couple nitro motors that need to be repaired asap. Included with the custom complete JAE FE twin are two worked H7 props, two NEU 4S 35C 6200 mah packs with 6mm connectors, a spare set of sponsons (sealed but not painted), two spare turn fins and a spare set of Zipp 1450 pitched up props (I would recommend heat treating the Zipp props). The Futaba and IMPBA graphics are easily removed if one desires. $675 plus packing/shipping gets everything and you can't even come close to building one for that. Payment by check or money order only, for the price I'm letting it go for I am not willing to give Paypal almost 4%. Any questions please post here, also listed for sale on OSE. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
hate to see this leave d12 its a rocket pm sent :D

Last edited by a moderator:
glad it's staying in d-12!! cool little rigger & it sounds great. see ya this weekend, don.

Back