• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.12 mono and bby scat cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT1

1. .12 mono built by herb stewart had this for 5+ yrs needs motor and radio has all octura hardware

askin $115 shipped

2. BBY racing scat cat the 4-6 racer. Has all BBY hardware installed. Can include 13 turn reedy motor, p2k pro, p2k 2, or chameleon 19 turn motor. have ESC but it is for cars so if u want it ill include it. ALso have a futaba 3pm 3 channel radio will inlcude if wanted just radio and reciever servo is already installed on boat

ALL OF THIS $300 shipped

W/O RADIO $200 SHIPPED

EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS AT

[email protected]

and put topic as "BOAT STUFF"

so ill know it is a question

thanks

I sent him an e-mail also. You responded first and I don't like stepping on toes. No big deal to me as I already have 3 .12 monos in the basement right now.

Sorry guys! I was outta town and didnt have my laptop with me but i sent some pics just a couple minutes ago to both of ya adam u got first choice since u emailed me first but thanks to both of yall for bein patient with me!!

Back