11cc k&b W/ HTB Pipe/header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcazz

Are the power differences noticeable compared to stock? I am Also running an older Prather hull, i think before the lap cat 3 was made, anyways, as far as speed as well what can i expect? i know props play a large role and hull setup. thx!

Are the power differences noticeable compared to stock? I am Also running an older Prather hull, i think before the lap cat 3 was made, anyways, as far as speed as well what can i expect? i know props play a large role and hull setup. thx!
Allot more spunky with a pipe without a doubt if the length and pipe are correct.

Allot more spunky with a pipe without a doubt if the length and pipe are correct.
well i am hoping so...whats the usual speed for an 11cc K&B with pipe and header on any common boat?

well i am hoping so...whats the usual speed for an 11cc K&B with pipe and header on any common boat?
one more thing, this is my first 11cc boat i am going to be setting up the steering servo with one servo not two. What servo and Tq rating would be best to get this accomplished.

Back