• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 8702 K&B 7.5 Outboard never run. 1 8701 used complete.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chukmoto20

8702 K&B 7.5 Outboard never started or mounted. its an older outboard, E93 stamped on Engine Block. Glow plug, prop and engine mount have never been used and are all original. 8701 used and complete, runs. PM your E-mail address to me for pics. Both for $165! Thanks, Chad

Last edited by a moderator:
K&B 7.5 Outboard New In Box never started or mounted. its an older outboard, E93 stamped on Engine Block. Glow plug, prop and engine mount have never been used and are all original. PM your E-mail address for pics. Thanks, Chad
Chad the number on the box will sell the motor 8701 or 8702

Last edited by a moderator:
the box is faded. I bought it on Ebay 11 years ago. tha lady told me it was from her husband's shop whom had lost his life the year before. and it was on his shelf for about 5 years before I bought it. is there another way to determine which one it is? Thanks, Chad

K&B 7.5 Outboard New In Box never started or mounted. its an older outboard, E93 stamped on Engine Block. Glow plug, prop and engine mount have never been used and are all original. PM your E-mail address for pics. Thanks, Chad
Chad the number on the box will sell the motor 8901 or 8902

the box is faded. I bought it on Ebay 11 years ago. tha lady told me it was from her husband's shop whom had lost his life the year before. and it was on his shelf for about 5 years before I bought it. is there another way to determine which one it is? Thanks, Chad
Chad the number on the box will sell the motor 8901 or 8902
Should be the 8701

UpDated

8702 K&B 7.5 Outboard never started or mounted. its an older outboard, E93 stamped on Engine Block. Glow plug, prop and engine mount have never been used and are all original. 8701 used and complete, runs. PM your E-mail address to me for pics. Both for $165! Thanks, Chad

Back