1/8 scale pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

I realize this has been hashed over before but I would like to try too see if there is anything new out there that works well. I have one AB Quiet pipe and I'm starting to think the Muck pipes are now history. I noticed on the AA website that their 80-90 pipes work well on the 1/8 boats, Can anyone verify this?

Thanks,

Glenn

Don't know about that for sure but I think that's what Al Hobbs was running at NATS this past summer. Very fast.

I have run Muck pipes or AB fat pipes. Equal success with each. Either can be found if you look hard.

Only thing I would add is that top end of AB67 is impressive but setting up for crawl start is difficult

The Muck design pipes will be available again for the 67. I have talked to Steve, I have purchased his remaining stock and have his blessing to manufacture new pipes. New tooling is being made and should be ready after the first of the year. The pipes will be made from the same material and manufactured in the same way, the only difference will be the singer size, it will be the same in all the pipes set at .410, unlike the org. pipes that ranged from .380 to .415.

I will update once thing start moving after the first of the year.

Back