• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale LLumar Decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Sometimes weird stuff happens when I send out an order. This one came back "NOT AT THIS ADDRESS" Can't find the buyer after repeated phone calls and emails. The decals are for this boat the 2005 LLumar Window Film. The real boat is the rebuilt Bud T4 but it resembles the T6 in a lot of ways. The set is normally $100 plus shipping. $75 shipped and they are yours. First one to reply here.

IMG_7921-L.jpg

Hello everybody .

Mike M., This is a enquiry from Australia . I have a Cowling for a 1998 Llumar Film Boat and would like to complete this . Not sure if they use the same Decals as what you have .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia .

Ian these wouldn't really work for the '98. They are a little similar but not enough to be right. I do have the '98 set too though. This was just a set that was made up already that someone disappeared on me.

Hello everybody .

Mike M., Not knowing if they were Correct for the 1998 Boat and it turns out that way , SELL Them to Samuel H. I Will Contact you at a later date about getting The Correct SET . THANKS For Getting Back To Me .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia .

Back