• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICE REDUCED Roger Newton Llumar Film 1/8 Scale Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Lumb

Roger Newton Llumar Film 1/8 scale boat, built by myself. Epoxyed inside & out, painted with base clear coat. Like new CMB 67 engine with OS9B carburator & violet mixtue control. Includes header & pipe. 3 servos & on/off switch & all running gear. Walt Barney stainless steel tank. Boat has been raced, has surface cracks in the fillets around the nose as in pictures. Transom has been cracked but repaired with aluminum bracket. Can also include the remainder of yellow paint. Boat is trimmed out & runs exceptionally well. If you'd like further pictures, please email me at [email protected]. Any questions, you can email me or call me - Fred @215-945-3276. PRICE REDUCED TO $700.00 plus actual shipping. Will separate engine & pipe.

DSCN6418.JPG

DSCN6419.JPG

DSCN6420.JPG

DSCN6421.JPG

DSCN6422.JPG

DSCN6423.JPG

DSCN6424.JPG

DSCN6425.JPG

DSCN6426.JPG

Latest posts

Back