• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale RC Boat Company FE - new untouched FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had visions of doing a FE 2012 Graham Trucking build but my project list is just too big, so here's the deal, below is listed everything I've fathered to date, all brand new untouched, listed are the new prices, am willing to sell the whole package at 75% of new value and will share the shipping cost with you - $1,250 + 50% of shipping, estimated at $100, total $1,350.

1) RC Boat Company 121H, partial CF reinforced - $610

2) Castle Hydra Ice 240 ESC - $340

3) Neu 850KV 1527 1.5Y 8mm shaft - $280

4) Accu-tech hardware package - $188

5) Williams Racing Motor Mount for Neu 1527 - $75

6) 8mm 1/4 cable collet - $10

7) RC Boat Co. Wing Stabilizer kit - $89

8) HRC cooling jacket for 1527 motor

9) Decal kit for 2012 Graham Trucking - $150

Not interested in splitting any of this package up, great deal for a good new home, my loss, your gain for brand new equipment.

image.jpg

image.jpg

To make the deal more palatable I might split the boat and hardware up from all the FE stuff, just in case there are those that might be interested in the boat as a nitro project?

Wow Greg, I would be interested in the FE equipment, the ESC, motor, etc

I would also be interested in #3 motor if you start to splilt up the package

In the middle of a build and need a motor for install aliangment

Any one have a dead NEW 1527 that I can use untill I get a new one for the project

Marty

I would also be interested in #3 motor if you start to splilt up the package

In the middle of a build and need a motor for install aliangment

Any one have a dead NEW 1527 that I can use untill I get a new one for the project

Marty
I'm really surprised Greg is wanting to abandon this project as FE unlimited is going to start running here next year.
default_wink.png

I'm interested in the Decals if you seperate everything. I'm in no rush. So take your time in your decision.

Alright, so between the 3 of you that takes care of the whole package, here's how I divide it all up, you can pm me with the payment details, for Rob and Brian there is no shipping as I will just deliver it to you on one of my trips to Didsbury.

Rob, all the FE equipment - $735 x 75% = $550

Brian, hull and hardware - $798 x 75% = $600

Sam, decals - $150 x 75% = $110, no shipping, just an envelope.

As long as everyone agrees here you all win, we can do the rest offline and via pm, thanks guys.

Back