1/8 Scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ub Hauled

Last edited by a moderator:
1/8 scale epoxy hull and cowls available from rcboatcompany.com

what do you mean by "Ub hull" ?

I am into 8th scale Hydro boats... so I was looking around to see if I could find some future "ex Ub hull" and saw very limited options.

Given I had such good luck starting the Outrigger thread I will start this one and see what turns out...

this is what I have so far in no particular order:

Phil Thomas

Velasco Hulls

Hydro & Marine

Modellbau Center Lorenz

MHZ (GE)

Aeromarine

Newton Marine

RC Boat Company

Thanks guys...
What style boat you like?

You looking for Epoxyglass kits or building a wood kit or from plans.

Check the links in my sig for some more pictures

Does anyone have a list of what hulls Velasco makes? It only shows pickleforks on the site but I know he makes other turbine boats...doesn't he?

Phil Thanks for your response,

I started this thread for people that wanted to find an 8th scale and had no idea were to look for it, I does not matter it it's glass or a

wooden kit, the idea is having a place where one can come and find these hulls. I know a few people that make

hulls but have not been in the boat hobby long enough to know all the guys that I call "silent builders".

Since you asked, I love one of your 8th scales, the Lobster... I am trying to save up some money and get me one of those, do you make an electric version as well? I also love your Sport 21 and I know you make a modified hatch for us electric runners.

Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a list of what hulls Velasco makes? It only shows pickleforks on the site but I know he makes other turbine boats...doesn't he?

Give him a call or email, he's a nice guy and happy to answer your questions.

Phil Thanks for your response,

I started this thread for people that wanted to find an 8th scale and had no idea were to look for it, I does not matter it it's glass or a

wooden kit, the idea is having a place where one can come and find these hulls. I know a few people that make

hulls but have not been in the boat hobby long enough to know all the guys that I call "silent builders".

Since you asked, I love one of your 8th scales, the Lobster... I am trying to save up some money and get me one of those, do you make an electric version as well? I also love your Sport 21 and I know you make a modified hatch for us electric runners.

Thanks for stopping by.
The Winston could be electric, easy to make a tape on cover for the hull. The SSP21 make a real good electric racer.

Back