1/8 scale hydro help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Sturgis

Hey guys I am kind of new to nitro and good use some help seting up and running a scale hydro. I have a Bud T5 with an OPS 67 engine and pipe that I am puting together . It has the slide type carb and I need some ideas on carb needle settings , what glow plugs, what nitro% what props will work and tuned pipe length any basic tips wpould be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chuck

Hey guys I am kind of new to nitro and good use some help seting up and running a scale hydro. I have a Bud T5 with an OPS 67 engine and pipe that I am puting together . It has the slide type carb and I need some ideas on carb needle settings , what glow plugs, what nitro% what props will work and tuned pipe length any basic tips wpould be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chuck
Pipe at 12 inches x457 prop and start rich lean as needed. 50% nitro

Hey thanks for that reply. What glow plug would you suggest trying with the 50% Do the OPS 67 like a particular glow plug ? Chuck

Hey thanks for that reply. What glow plug would you suggest trying with the 50% Do the OPS 67 like a particular glow plug ? Chuck
McCoy Mc9

Back