05 FE nats !! whos commin and whos just too scared

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al Waters said:
Dick,looking forward to seeing you again.

Its been  a long time.  Like since the FE Nats in Los Angeles.

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

87455[/snapback]

Hi Al,

Sorry, I missed your reply.

I'll look forward to seeing you as well! I hope to have a little better showing then when you saw me last!

Thanks!

Dick

Myself and the kid might make the drive up there just to meet those that I already haven't yet in person and so that Peter and I can bug each other. It's only a 135 mile drive for me.

For those that stay onsite, you can set up a tent, RV or travel trailer plus they also have "cabins" that you can rent. I use the term loosely as they aren't much more than a one-car garage with some crappy cots, a 3-burner stove and a small refridgerator, no running water and porta-potties. If you get one of those, bring everything that you'd need to sleep in a tent. I have some shots of those, I'll have to see if I can dig one up.

I am hoping to come as well. Which days will depend on son's last day of school (likely Wednesday or Thursday) and family schedule to make the trip up. I will run limited number of boats as I have to balance visit with friends in Canton area....but any time spent with just a great gathering of FE legends and stars will be fantastic !!!! Hoping to get at least 1-2 boat per day in the water on Fri-Sun.

Looking forward to putting some faces with alot of those screennames!!!

Back