Novarossi Plug Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Guys,

Due to the recent shortage of plug choices, I have ramped up my inventory to be able to supply Novarossi racing plugs to fill this need. Many of my customers have already realized the quality of Novarossi Plugs, and with the recent shortage, many more have started purchasing them from me. I have created a discount code PlugSale2016 you can use at checkout to get 10% off of all plugs you have in your order. I have also provided a reference guide below to help with with the proper plug selection. Most run the standard "6" series plugs. The 21's really like the hotter "5"' series. Those with higher ambient temps like the colder "7" series plugs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Standard Plugs

C5S- Hot Plug

C6S- Medium Plug

C7S- Cold Plug

C8S- Extra Cold PLug

Turbo Plugs

C5TF- Hot Plug

C6TF- Medium Plug

C7TF- Cold Plug

c7TFPlugs_large.png
standard-special_large.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I will keep this plug sale going indefinitely as not only is this sale giving guys that may not have had a chance to try Novarossi plugs at a great price, but extends great pricing for existing customers as well. Thank you.

David,

The C6TF and the C5TF both work well on the 21's. My 21 likes a hotter plug so I like the C5TF. Thanks.

I am getting many inquiries on plugs and appreciate the increased interest in Novarossi Marine Plugs. For that reason, I will keep this sale going indefinitely. Thank you.

Ron, I'm going to be needing some parts for some T21-5M engines. Do I send you an email or PM with my list or just put it in this thread?

Thanks

HJ

Ron, I'm going to be needing some parts for some T21-5M engines. Do I send you an email or PM with my list or just put it in this thread?

Thanks

HJ
Hey Mark,

Everything online at novarossi.us, including the parts listings for all engines. If you have any questions, email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Thank you to all of those that are taking advantage of the plug sale. I have increased my inventory to higher levels to meet the demand. If you have any special plug needs or questions, please let me know.

Plenty of plugs are now in stock. Thank you all for the many plug orders.

Go to novarossi.us to order. Use PlugSale2016 to get your discounted price.

Back