Novarossi 67 Direct Drive Pre-sale Event!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update. Novarossi is setting up to get my 67 DD engine and parts order fufilled before their Summer break in August. The latest feedback I received yesterday places shipment at the end of this month with delivery a couple of weeks later. The initial setup for this new run of engines, along with the size of my order, pushed the delivery out a little longer than expected. If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM, email, or call me. Thanks to everyone for the enormous support of this latest marine offering from Novarossi!!!....
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ron, I received my .67 Novarossi a couple weeks ago but just got a chance to look at it and it is beautiful. Now I'm going to start working on the PTO for an outboard. I have a K&B 11cc to start with but I still need a lawless lower unit to design one for it.

Again thank you to Novarossi Italy and Novarossi US. along with everyone else that had a part in this.

Thank you Ron, I received my .67 Novarossi a couple weeks ago but just got a chance to look at it and it is beautiful. Now I'm going to start working on the PTO for an outboard. I have a K&B 11cc to start with but I still need a lawless lower unit to design one for it.

Again thank you to Novarossi Italy and Novarossi US. along with everyone else that had a part in this.
Thanks Dale. Nova has really stepped up their game in marine engines for sure. We are working out the minor details on carbs and with help from third party carbs like yours, there will be plenty of other choices as well.
Put me on your list for a couple PTO's, one 67 one 91. I believe the easiest way will be to use the hole spacing for the 7.5 mount as it is slightly larger and will allow bolt through from the bottom of the lower into a threaded PTO. It looks like there is just enough room to all the threaded holes in the PTO plate and miss the engine case. If no, a new PTO plate will need to be designed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today Ron, thanks again. I didn't think of it when I ordered but I need a head shim kit. Is that something you have in stock at the moment?

Thanks!

Got mine today Ron, thanks again. I didn't think of it when I ordered but I need a head shim kit. Is that something you have in stock at the moment?

Thanks!
Glad you got your engine. We are shipping engines as soon as they arrive in the order of order placement. More engines will be here after their Summer Break, including parts. PM coming. Thanks.

Back