Novarossi plug sales prices...I made a mistake, please read

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
FRIENDS, I MADE A MISTAKE ON CALCUATING THE PRICES...SEE NEW POST BELOW!!!!

Friends, after I finished all the Euro to USD conversions and making my best guess at the exchange rate the plug sales prices worked out VERY good. BUT, I was mistaken in my previous post...to get the best price (65% discount) I need to order 1000 packages of plugs...that is 5000 plugs! I think we can do it, but maybe not. I need to buy at least 3250 plugs to get a 60% discount.

Here are the prices if I can get the 5000 plug deal (this just lists the common plugs, but all on on sale. If you don't see what you want listed here just let me know)

Standard plugs

C4S XXXX

C5S XXXX

C6S XXXX

C7S XXXX

C8S XXXX

C9S XXXX

Turbo plugs

C5TGF XXXX

C6TGF XXXX

C7TGF XXXX

C8TGF XXXX

If you buy more than 100 I can shave a few pennies more. If you by 1000 I can shave more.

Since I don't have the extra $10,000 laying around to spend on plugs, I will need to get your orders prepaid. If if doesn't look like we will get the 65% discount, I will let you know and will post the 60% prices.

The sale ends at the end of July so I will need your final order and money before the last week in July.

Thanks!

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Man thats a lot of plugs.. GREAT prices though Glenn. Lets hope you can gather enough people to make the deal. I'll try and spring for 100 plugs but need to check the finances. Im about cashed on boat spending money as of late.

Glenn,

Quite a few years back I sold over $7000.00 of plugs here on IW,

but it was not a good capital investment. By the time I added up

all the shipping I think I lost money. These are great plugs fellas.

Good Luck With The Plugs,

Mark

Guys, even though I confirmed my calculations with Nova before I posted the prices above, I was wrong. I was taking the dicount off of one price and they were meaning the discount to come off another price. Anyway I was wrong and even though the sales prices are pretty good, they are not nearly as good as I listed above. I will recalulates the prices the correct way and repost them shortly.

Sorry for the confusion!!!!

Glenn

Back