NovaRossi Glow Plug Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
All Novarossi Glow Plugs now on SALE at novarossi.us for the next 30 days!!!! They are available in packs of 5 each. I am offering a special 30% discount to all IW Members. I will be placing another Glow Plug order next week and wanted to give everyone that purchases on a regular basis a chance to save money, and to give those of you that have not yet tried NovaRossi Plugs a chance to try them at a great price. You can use IWGLOWSPECIAL at checkout to get your discount. Since this special will clear out my inventory and will be added to my order next week, delivery could be about 2 weeks. Thank you.

Most popular plugs for RC Boat Racing are the C5S, C6S, and C7S Standard Plugs, and the C5TF, C6TF, and C7TF Turbo Plugs. For our use, 7's are Very Cold, 6's are Standard, and 5's are Hot. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

http://www.novarossi.us/collections/glow-plugs

temp-offroad-standard.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron what does the F stand for?
Kevin,

The "F" indicates the glow plug body is standard (length and thickness) which is best for our applications. They also make a long body plug indicated by the letter "C" (longer and thicker body). Thanks.

"The plugs with cold thermal range F (Fredda), have a body with thinner walls and shorter body, so they dissipate heat better and faster to the engine head. The plugs with hot thermal range C (Calda), have a body with thicker walls and longer body, so they dissipate heat less and slower to the engine head. The number of threads is the same on both types of plugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron are you taking any to the WTC ? If so I'll like some turbo plugs 5 and 6

Thanks

Go online and get what you need Shane and I will bring them with me. Just do what you did on the other orders and I will bring everything together and you can pay me in Charleston. Thanks.

Many people have taken advantage of the "plug sale". You still have a couple of weeks left. I will try to run monthly specials each and every month. Stay tuned. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back