• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PROSPEED RADAR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
Any of you that have been wanting a good radar gun I have some Decatur Radar Prospeed Sport radars for sale.

I work for Decatur and these were surplus stock and are new condition.

These radars read in tenths mph and will read over 100mph with no tenths. They use the Black and Decker versapak batteries, Sears sells these if you ever needed new ones.

I have checked them out. I have used this radar for years it will pick up small boats easily. I use it for engine tuning and prop tweeking.

The Prospeed list price $695

I can sell these for $400 each

PHIL THOMAS

reply by email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you that have been wanting a good radar gun I have some Decatur Radar Prospeed Sport radars for sale.
I work for Decatur and these were surplus stock and are new condition.

These radars read in tenths mph and will read over 100mph with no tenths. They use the Black and Decker versapak batteries, Sears sells these if you ever needed new ones.

I have checked them out. I have used this radar for years it will pick up small boats easily. I use it for engine tuning and prop tweeking.

The Prospeed list price $695

I can sell these for $400 each

PHIL THOMAS

reply by email [email protected]
still have some of these radar for sale

Back