Darren Elson

New Hydro design and build

Much better now the nose of the canopy is round . I love it.

What are the approximate dimensions of this hull & Its approximate finished hull weight? It looks like the cowling would be well suited to a rear exhaust engine. How about some photos of the sponson bottoms?

Jim Allen

Edited by Jim Allen

You should have at least a whole bottle of Ibuprofen in this project at this point...Nice job. I love to see original stuff being made from scratch.

-Carl

Much better now the nose of the canopy is round . I love it.

Yes i agree mate looks sleeker ,

What are the approximate dimensions of this hull & Its approximate finished hull weight? It looks like the cowling would be well suited to a rear exhaust engine. How about some photos of the sponson bottoms?

Jim Allen

its 47" x 23.5" hull weight will be different once iv made the molds and 1st hull

You should have at least a whole bottle of Ibuprofen in this project at this point...Nice job. I love to see original stuff being made from scratch.

-Carl

Thanks Carl

LOL im at the same stage with 1 other build and just finished sanding and polishing this 1 40" Voodoo V hull defo sore and aching fingers haha

post-9663-0-16116600-1526483338_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-17650600-1526483369_thumb.jpg