New Hydro design and build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Michael
default_wink.png

This thing needs a name LOL
1210mm x 590mm (47.5" x 23 1/4") overall size
Main work on hull is done couple little bits to do but only cosmetic will do full shaping and finishing off in 1 go next is the hatch hmmm this should be fun hahaha

Starting on the hatch , cutting the ribs now that im happy with the radius
only rough cut for now will trim and sand in pairs so they match both sides
these will be spaced apart then some high density foam cut and inserted between them and shaped

What are the approximate dimensions of this hull & Its approximate finished hull weight? It looks like the cowling would be well suited to a rear exhaust engine. How about some photos of the sponson bottoms?

Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Much better now the nose of the canopy is round . I love it.
Yes i agree mate looks sleeker ,

What are the approximate dimensions of this hull & Its approximate finished hull weight? It looks like the cowling would be well suited to a rear exhaust engine. How about some photos of the sponson bottoms?

Jim Allen
its 47" x 23.5" hull weight will be different once iv made the molds and 1st hull

You should have at least a whole bottle of Ibuprofen in this project at this point...Nice job. I love to see original stuff being made from scratch.

-Carl
Thanks Carl

LOL im at the same stage with 1 other build and just finished sanding and polishing this 1 40" Voodoo V hull defo sore and aching fingers haha

DSC_0543.JPGDSC_0550.JPG

Hiya all

I have made a lot of progress on this build

I'll post some more pics laters today just extremely busy with builds and moldings
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back