• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: .12 Twin Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

After a long fight with myself I have decided to sell my pride and joy and move on to other projects. This boat in excellent condition, has not been race and I only put the boat in the water 2 times. Motors still need to be broken in, compression is really tight, I only ran 2 tanks through the boat while getting it on the water. Everything is basically new, the pictures dont do this boat justice. Walt barney tanks, upgraded carbs from glenn, third channel mixture valves, shafts, props 1440, stand if someone wants it, servos, ect ect. This is a RTR less batteries and receivers. Would like to sell as a complete boat but would split up. RTR less receivers and batteries $1,400.00 If I cant sell the boat complete I would sell the boat less motors, pipes, headers, collets for $900.00 and I would like to sell both motors as a lot for $500.00. I will do FREE standard shipping within the U.S. as a bonus.

Thanks Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a Blackjack. Brad built it for me a few years back.Build quality is second to none. From me it went to Mark S.

Its really a nice boat.

Kevin

Is that a Blackjack?

Yes it is a Blackjack. Brad built it for me a few years back.Build quality is second to none. From me it went to Mark S.

Its really a nice boat.

Kevin
There you go Brad, your first twin!
default_wub.png

This boat can easily be converted to house .21 motors with a swap of the motor mount and bigger shafts. Not sure if that changes anyone's mind but thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks Beau

Bradley,

I am currently working out of town and wont be able get the measurements until I get home Wednesday morning.

Thanks Beau

Bradley,

This boat is essentially a standard BlackJack kit, except the tub is 7/8" wider and the front sponsons are 1/8" wider than normal.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Model Machine and Precision LLC

I have had a few Pm's asking what my bottom dollar is so I have adjusted my price and if I cant get the new prices, I will just keep this boat to run another day.

Beau

Latest posts

Back