• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Equi Outboard Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I am looking for several sizes of Equi pipes to add to my collection of outboard pipes. I am looking for 20/40/60 and larger pipes if they exist. Most of the 40 and up sizes may have an Irwin center section welded into the pipe. Just let me know or PM me what you have and we can go from there. Thanks.

Don't sell Ron Shaw nuttin else, he is getting way too close to my secret squirrel parts stockage levels by now!!! Supply and demand is way out of balance in the OB super duper parts world. We need some new Jim Irwins, Mark Hoppers, Ernie Lafleurs to rise to the surface and start producing new good stuff! I have a K&B cannister muffler I'll sell you good friend? Zoom zoom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't sell Ron Shaw nuttin else, he is getting way too close to my secret squirrel parts stockage levels by now!!! Supply and demand is way out of balance in the OB super duper parts world. We need some new Jim Irwins, Mark Hoppers, Ernie Irvins to rise to the surface and start producing new good stuff! I have a K&B cannister muffler I'll sell you good friend? Zoom zoom!
Hahahaha. You are a trip.... ;) Ernie Irvin???? Talk about stuck in the past!!! Haven't heard that name since the early 2000's when he drove the #4 Kokak Winston Cup Car.... :eek:

I'm sure there is some Equi's out there!!!

get me the dies and I'll make them by the 100's
I THINK Bob Kinsel (sp) has the dies for the Equi pipes.....
You are right Rodney. "krpnova" Bob Kensil has the dies from John Equi. I sent him a Mac 101 pipe a few months ago and he was sending me the pipe and pieces so I can have them welded to form a 101 Equi pipe. Hopefully it will be here soon. Maybe he will see this thread and chime in. Maybe he would even entertain having Mike Byer stamp some out for resale on IW. That would be awesome for sure.

Compared to many of the O/B pipes you can still buy, the Equi pipe is one of the best in my opinion for the 40 class.

Older Irwin pipes and Gadjit pipes work awesome, but you just can't find them anymore.

Bring them back, along with some of the pipes you can still buy, like the SB, and that would be the ticket.

get me the dies and I'll make them by the 100's
Mike

Where do you live? There is more to making the pipes than just stamping

Ron

I shipped your parts out today, you should get them Friday or Saturday. Call me if you need directions to put it together

Bob did you do more than one sent for the 101 ?if so could I buy a set of parts or a complete pipe for a 101

Thanks Shane

Bob did you do more than one sent for the 101 ?if so could I buy a set of parts or a complete pipe for a 101

Thanks Shane
Shane,

I sent him a 13cc Mac pipe to match up his pieces to for creating a true Equi 101 pipe. I am sure he can do the same for you.

Still looking for Equi pipes. See full description above!!! Thanks.

I have this very rare Equi pipe. Its is one of the pipes that the first dies were made from. It is a hammer out pipe and John made many of these as he was working out the details. I got this pipe from the person that was helping John with the dies and having them welding together. He was a old boat racer that pasted away a few years back. The Huntsville club had about thirty members and they all ran outboards with John's Pipe. Of course he had everyone that ran outboards running his pipes that was in the southeast back then and the rest is history. If I remember, Pete the racer that I got this pipe from said that this was the number two pipe that John every made. It was sort of payment for helping with the welding. I had two of these pipes and other one of them was a little later version of this pipe that I welded together myself and made a little change in stinger size after I started running it. The motor I had was a repaired motor by K&B that had broke on it's first crankup. I ran the motor for a few years but then started running more rigger hydro's. Let my good friend Bob Londress used the motor and him and John set up the yellow DNE Leecraft tunnel boat. John went thru that motor and said that it was the best K&B motor that he had ever seen. Don't know were the motor is now and not worried about it.

So now anyone want to bid on this pipe?

" And the first bid is?"

IMG_0304.jpg IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

I'll take it!! ....just kidding Ron...lol

Better jump on this Ron...James is watching...

I have this very rare Equi pipe. Its is one of the pipes that the first dies were made from. It is a hammer out pipe and John made many of these as he was working out the details. I got this pipe from the person that was helping John with the dies and having them welding together. He was a old boat racer that pasted away a few years back. The Huntsville club had about thirty members and they all ran outboards with John's Pipe. Of course he had everyone that ran outboards running his pipes that was in the southeast back then and the rest is history. If I remember, Pete the racer that I got this pipe from said that this was the number two pipe that John every made. It was sort of payment for helping with the welding. I had two of these pipes and other one of them was a little later version of this pipe that I welded together myself and made a little change in stinger size after I started running it. The motor I had was a repaired motor by K&B that had broke on it's first crankup. I ran the motor for a few years but then started running more rigger hydro's. Let my good friend Bob Londress used the motor and him and John set up the yellow DNE Leecraft tunnel boat. John went thru that motor and said that it was the best K&B motor that he had ever seen. Don't know were the motor is now and not worried about it.

So now anyone want to bid on this pipe?

" And the first bid is?"

View attachment 36039 View attachment 36040

View attachment 36041
Ill take it Mark. Hows $55. Thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back