Atlanta Twin F Hydro Heat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 3/4 pipe flowing on 38 on the Bmazor. i want to thank Stu Barr (P/L sets), David Wilfong (engine work) Mark Sholund (Props) and Joe Warren and Ralph Almirola (Roadrunner Twin set Up). Boat ran really good and i want to thank everyone for their support.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
yes sir that's the main important thing. we had a great time and great racing you cant ask for more.

Julian

Julian

Everytime I see a twin run I want one more than ever before. I should have bought the one you were selling on here a while ago.

Beau

Julian

Everytime I see a twin run I want one more than ever before. I should have bought the one you were selling on here a while ago.

Beau

i keep trying to get him to give me that twin in exchange for the zoom carb i gave him in atlanta :lol: :lol:

that one is retired now brotha. Time to get the other one i had in Huntsville sorted out now, but its just for record trials stuff..no racing for it.

Well I guess you need a heat race one so we can have some good ole gas vs nitro twin.

Julian

Possibly. Your cat sparked my interest again of wanting a twin cat though.

There was a in line twin cat at the race in Melbourne last weekend and it was hauling the mail. pulled up on the twin gas riggers real good.

David

Julian, i have the twin rigger.. but the gas twins (real side by side's) i dont think will ever have the speed for the big nitro twins.. and boats like yours that can turn inside aint no running it down on the outside :p

Well the Nitro twins have to finish that's a advantage you have already. Turning yes we carry good speed around the turns and rip on the strait away but it's 50/50 when we run out there. need to design a good gas twin.

Julian

Well I'll be testing my twin when i finish fixing the tub with Zoom Carbs and see how it does plus I'm going to tighten the heads back to 13 tho and test it again. then at the end I will be squeezing the pipes in 1/4 at a time and get it all working tip top. I'll keep ya posted.

Julian

Back