Atlanta Twin F Hydro Heat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL i only fear 1 man god. I gave tom the business in Orlando and Brandon lol he knows.. i love racing with tom hes a great racer and a good friend. BRING THE PAIN to Huntsville BTW i will sign up for the fall nats i just hope i can make it.

will i would have liked it you was there you know. im not going to comment on the gas twins i raced in Fl i want no problems no matter what happens a win is a win my friend. will you going to ATL in Aug ill be there with my Twinn RIgger ready to rip the water in Open Hydro.

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
i know buddy. Your boat runs very well. Hope you can make it to charleston too... we had fun last year, and gonna have even more fun this year.

Im not sure if im going to be in atlanta in august or not. Im leaving in the next 2-3 weeks to go back to FL to have some medical problems taken care of.. gonna be away for at least a month, possibly 2.

i hope you are going to be good bro and good luck down there in FL you are going to be missed in ATL.

julian

Tom...i think Julian might just be a little skeerd to have to possibly race against some gas twins again... might not have the win given to him again like in orlando :blink:

JUST MESSIN WITH YA JULIAN :p :p
Julian was legal on the start, The only competition he had was on the wrong side of the pond on the start. You cannot win a race at the start...... But you can loose one. Julian won the Orlando Race straight up against Whoevers Gas Twin....... Ralph working on the New Twin & when Julian gets his RS101 engines rounded up... It will be GAME ON!

Ohh Brett English that's a 89 MPH heat race Twin I forgot to add one of my buddies had a radar gun out there to clock the twins and I'm only running 80 size engines modified by 666 Racing from Florida (David Wilfong) and H48's props (sholund) on 50 % with 18% oil (Otto Technology Hobbies Fuel)with the decks at 15 thousands with cmb fat pipes (stu bar) @ 11 3/4 pipe lenth and Steve Wood carburetors. My own Tunning and the twin expertly set up by Ralph Almirola. Julian
Julian sorry for the late reply, i was on vacation when you did this post..your boats looking strong..your driving looks tight!! but you still cant beat us oldtimers..but were feeling the heat from guys like you and watch out for Jeremy...heat racing near the 90mark is a great feeling...hope to see u again soon..oh and happy B-day buddy!!!

When I have everything the next stop is Joe Warrens workshop :D Won't be racing Hobart, Nitro Nats, Hunstville and SC later this year work takes priority. But the winternats is in my schedule for next year. I'll be testing for th remainder of the year. Huntsville and Atlanta in July and Aug will be my last 2 races this year. ;-(

Joe we both need to go to the Winternats 101RS Twins will dominate. Plus we will enjoy watching Brett please the crowd with his acrobatic Twin Rigger lol.

Julian
LOL!!!!! julian you make me laugh!! well cartwheels are a thing of the past...dropped the struts well below the rears and as always

Mr warrens advice is correct...Beleive me the south florida boys are really hoping everybody will attend the 2012 winternats..

Anyone can be beat just don't make a mistake. I am probably the one of youngest twin driver along with anthony black and I'm still improving my driving and tunning of the boat. I will see you in the winternats next year hopefuly this rookie don't beat you in your backyard again lol.

I do agree with Joe W statement. I will have my 101rs Twin Rigger geared and ready my next Monday. Once I decide to leave the 80 engines behind and go all out it's Game On.

Thanks for the bday shoutout.

Julian

Brett you need to sign up for F Hydro and Twin rigger in charleston SC and come support the racing there we need 2 more Twins. Theres some racers from Florida going there you should do the same.

Julian

Anyone can be beat just don't make a mistake. I am probably the youngest twin driver and I'm still improving my driving and tunning of the boat. I will see you in the winternats next year hopefuly this rookie don't beat you in your backyard again lol. I do agree with Joe W statement. I will have my 101rs Twin Rigger geared and ready my next Monday. Once I decide to leave the 80 engines behind and go all out it's Game On. Thanks for the bday shoutout. Julian
Oh i forgot to mention one other secret weapon from south fla..Everyone should know that Elias Vasquez is officially back!! His line up is all andy brown eagles..and let me tell you guys hes running STRONG!!! district 3(florida) is great nitro competition

All I hear is how fast his boats are l never seen him run his boats when I was FL. Brett bring yourself and your friend and come race in SC you two will take the final 2 twin spots that are open and there is 3 more spots for F Hydro. Back up what you claim and come and race.

I don't think your secret weapon wants to race with the WFO flying J's of Tennessee.

Julian

All I hear is how fast his boats are l never seen him run his boats when I was FL. Brett bring yourself and your friend and come race in SC you two will take the final 2 twin spots that are open and there is 3 more spots for F Hydro. Back up what you claim and come and race.

I don't think your secret weapon wants to race with the WFO flying J's of Tennessee.

Julian
im pretty sure 2012 is the year for Elias and Jeremy to go out of state...i havnt decided yet which race i will attend next year..probably

SC...How the parking situation for motorhomes??

Perfect plenty of room for you. Come and sign up please you don't wanna miss this race

Julian

Back