Atlanta Twin F Hydro Heat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh Brett English that's a 89 MPH heat race Twin I forgot to add one of my buddies had a radar gun out there to clock the twins and I'm only running 80 size engines modified by 666 Racing from Florida (David Wilfong) and H48's props (sholund) on 50 % with 18% oil (Otto Technology Hobbies Fuel)with the decks at 15 thousands with cmb fat pipes (stu bar) @ 11 3/4 pipe lenth and Steve Wood carburetors. My own Tunning and the twin expertly set up by Ralph Almirola.

Julian

Julian

You need to get some gas boats, then you can talk nonsense about nitro and gas. LOL...... Think about it long and hard!!!!!!

Beau

Naa I'm mostly a nitro guy. I prefer the challenge of tuning my boat constantly and gas boats it pretty much Plug and play lol. Every once in while I'll race a gas boat but it's too different.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh Brett English that's a 89 MPH heat race Twin I forgot to add one of my buddies had a radar gun out there to clock the twins and I'm only running 80 size engines modified by 666 Racing from Florida (David Wilfong) and H48's props (sholund) on 50 % with 18% oil (Otto Technology Hobbies Fuel)with the decks at 15 thousands with cmb fat pipes (stu bar) @ 11 3/4 pipe lenth and Steve Wood carburetors. My own Tunning and the twin expertly set up by Ralph Almirola.

Julian
Get Busy gathering the parts for the New RS101 Twin, I will help you get it together! Then you can go back to Fl & Kick some ass.......

When I have everything the next stop is Joe Warrens workshop :D Won't be racing Hobart, Nitro Nats, Hunstville and SC later this year work takes priority. But the winternats is in my schedule for next year. I'll be testing for th remainder of the year. Huntsville and Atlanta in July and Aug will be my last 2 races this year. ;-(

Joe we both need to go to the Winternats 101RS Twins will dominate. Plus we will enjoy watching Brett please the crowd with his acrobatic Twin Rigger lol.

Julian

When I have everything the next stop is Joe Warrens workshop :D Won't be racing Hobart, Nitro Nats, Hunstville and SC later this year work takes priority. But the winternats is in my schedule for next year. I'll be testing for th remainder of the year. Huntsville and Atlanta in July and Aug will be my last 2 races this year. ;-(

Joe we both need to go to the Winternats 101RS Twins will dominate. Plus we will enjoy watching Brett please the crowd with his acrobatic Twin Rigger lol... Julian
Julian Brett is a Roadrunner man too! We Will Dial Him In........

Starting with those boom tubes they gotta go.

Julian

Back